Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO+ Slash
    Pairing: Xander Harris/Scott Evil
    Fandom: Buffy/Austin Powers Crossover
    Spoilers: First movie and snippets of the second, not much.
    Summary: Xander is on his road trip and meets Scott Evil just after he storms out of Springer. (I haven't seen the movie, only the adds, so this is where the snippets come in)
    Feedback: Definitely baby!
    Archive: If any one wants it
    Note: I was trying to think of a story for one list and a Xander / Oz for another. This is what happens when I try to force a plot! The time is sort of the second movie and begins after the third season and moves on through the fourth before going elsewhere.
    Disclaimer: I do not now own the characters, nor have I done so in the past.
    Joss owns Buffy and Mike Myers Austin Powers (Sob!) However, if they should decide to not own them any longer I can be contacted on the above E-mail.
    The 'Wham, bam, thank you Xan' comment I read in someone else's story, I can't remember who's but it was to good not to use, so thank you to whomever came up with that. The rest of it is mine, all mine!

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,218
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    31
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    6,330