Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2007-07-09
Words:
66,721
Chapters:
49/49
Kudos:
26
Hits:
15,685

Undeniable

Summary:

Disclaimer: These Characters belong to Pass and GH (and maybe some days) except anyone you do not recognize.
Distribution: Take it, but let me know. If you have any of my other fics, go ahead.
Comments: Email me all you comments and suggestions
This is a story involving the characters from Passions and General Hospital.
Someone from Passion goes to Port Charles with a baby and finds unexpected refuge.
Rated: K+
General/Drama

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Undeniable
by Christen

 

The baby let our another loud cry. His mother rocked him in her arms as another tear fell down her face. “Please mijo, stop crying.”

The guy looked at her. “I’ll take you but not him.”

“Why?”

“I don’t like babies so get lost.” He slammed the door in her face. She almost started crying until she saw this man in a suit coming towards her.

“Are you all right?”

“I’m fine.” She said as she started to walk away.

“Is he ok?” He said this as he started to follow her.

“Leave me alone ok? I’ve got nothing any more.”

He looked at her and could tell it was undeniably true. “I don’t want any money but I think I both of you need a place to stay during the rain storm that’s coming and I’m willing to give you one.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to; can’t I just be nice and not have you suspect me of having a hidden agenda?”

“I’m sorry. We just been though so much…”

He put his hand up. “I don’t want to know. Just follow me home. You and the baby can stay at my house and get a warm meal to eat and clothes.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s no big deal. Come on.”

**

~ ”It was a mistake…”

“No it wasn’t.”

“Yes, it was and no one can no about it. Pleas don’t tell anyone. I love my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend…” He started to say as he paced the room again.

She gathered up the rest of her clothes and started to leave but he grabbed her arms. “Promise me you want tell anyone.”

Looking in his eyes, she knew she could not tell him no. “I won’t” As she closed the door to his bedroom, she saw a baby, her baby sitting in a basket with his arms reaching out to her. She picked up the baby.

The door opened again. He threw her purse at her. “Don’t tell anyone about this. I’ll deny it all.” He closed the door. She walked out of the house quietly not wanting to wake his family. As she turned back to look at the house she saw his light off and knew she was not going to come back ever again. She looked down at the baby who was not in her arms anymore. ~

She woke up with a scream. “No!”

~End of chapter 1~

(unknown_70809@yahoo.com) if you want to Email me during the week Email me at (cha005@latech.edu)