Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Mag7/Antia Blake
    PARING: Chris/JD, Ezra/Vin
    UNIVERSE: Anita Blake AU
    RATING: FRAO
    ARCHIEVE: YES
    AU: CLOSED
    ROWAN Challenge: '04 from Kit- use the song selected by the random method detailed then write a fic inspired by the song - should not be a songfic.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.
    All the characters from the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter books belong to Laurel K. Hamilton.
    WARNING: This fic is rated FRAO for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!
    THANKS: Setcheti for editing this story and encouraging me with it!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,908
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,448