Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and I am not making any money off this story. If you are underage where you live, go away!
    Fandom: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter Series By Laurell K. Hamilton
    Summary: PWP R/JC Jean Claude is trying hard to seduce Richard through his dreams. Richard has to choose if the relationship is to be or not to be. Will Richard give in to Jean Claude?
    Collection Notes: This is the sixth and last story in this collection series. This collection is called Choices. Each story will take place in a different fandom. The fandoms are Buffy/Angel (1), Sentinel (2), Marvel (3), Poltergeist (4), Voyager (5), and Anita Blake (6).
    Story Notes: This takes place during book 9: Obsidian Butterfly. If you have read the book, you will understand the ending. If not, all you really need to know is that at some point Anita comes close to death and the boys feel it through the marks.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    549
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,313