Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
255
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
7
Hits:
1,026

Order

Summary:

Illya has just received orders

Work Text:

Orders

 

This cannot be happening

I look down at the document that had been given to me by Mr. Waverley.

I always knew it would come, but I had hoped the Mr. Waverly would do all he could to keep it from happening. But I don't believe in hope, or at least, I didn't till my partner made me believe in it at all.

But now, the call, the order to return to my motherland.

I do not wish to go.

It is not for I have fallin' to the decadent ways of the west, nor that capitalism is better than communism.

What I found was the basic needs of being a human while here under the guise of being the liaison from USSR. I found things that made me, Illya Kuryakin, a human. I learned to be a friend and with that I gained friends, foremost, Napoleon.

He is not here. Perhaps that is a good thing. I know what he would do if he were here. He would be planning how to keep me here, be in Mr. Waverly's office, asking him to intercede in this order.

I came here being the Ice Prince, and I leave with a warmed heart. I know myself; I will not be any good to them. I am tainted. Upon my return, I fear I will have little time left.

I cannot return.

Drawing the pen from my blazer, I open the line to channel D. "Napoleon Solo please."

I will not return.