Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,860
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
7
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,920

Dreams and Wishes

Summary:

PWP, first-time. Setting is Honolulu, roughly during season five of the show (1972). Danno finds his private fantasies coming true.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: NEW *DREAMS AND WISHES* 0/1
From: Ozwitch
Fandom: Hawaii 5-0
Pairing: McG/W
Rating: NC-17
Warning: this contains adult male/male explicit sex scenes. If you don't dig this, then please dear reader, gently click on your browser's back button.

Disclaimer: These characters are not owned by me. I've just let them out of the closet for a bit, poor things. I'll return them after they've had a little fun. They belong to CBS and Rose Freeman, Leonard's widow, who is going to turn them into a movie and who doesn't know I exist but I have to write this disclaimer because her lawyers are even better than those at CBS.

Story: PWP, first-time. Setting is Honolulu, roughly during season five of the show (1972). Danno finds his private fantasies coming true.

Feedback: Yes please - ozwitch@iinet.net.au.

Acknowledgment: I'm indebted to Doug Clark at http://www.bigbob.com/five-0/ for the background on McGarrett.

 

**************

DREAMS AND WISHES 1/1

Danny Williams leaned back in his chair and with difficulty suppressed a yawn. He glanced idly round the room to see if anyone else had noticed his evident boredom, but the other members of the 5-0 team seemed equally disinterested in their surroundings. Chin Ho Kelly was polishing off the remains of a bowl of saimin with gusto, his attention totally centred on the chopsticks he was wielding in his efforts to demolish it. Over by the window, Duke Lukela and Ben Kokua were engaged in a spot of girl-watching in the street outside the Palace, which even by their standards seemed a token interest, and behind his desk, Steve McGarrett was quite blatantly dozing over a report he was supposed to be presenting to the Governor.

A week of stakeouts involving several members of an underworld gang was responsible for the 5-0 ennui. They had hoped to gather crucial evidence to connect the gang to a dope ring run by Wo Fat, but so far the results, instead of a rich yield which could have put the evil Chinese syndicate head away for good and kept them in extremely good odour with D.A. John Manicote, had been meagre. Now, waiting in their Palace office for a tip-off which had not materialized, they were all feeling frustrated at the enforced inactivity, which seemed to exacerbate their tiredness. The quiet hum of the traffic outside, the steady monotony of Jenny Sherman's typing in the outer office, and the heavy humidity of a Honolulu late afternoon made staying awake even more difficult. Perhaps it was better not to try, Danny considered to himself. Just let himself drift off, secure in the knowledge that his thoughts, if not his demeanour, were his alone.

And there was no way he would have wanted these particular thoughts wafting into his teammates' consciousnesses. At times Danny fought hard to suppress them, but they had a habit of popping up more and more frequently, intruding into his daily routine, upsetting his rhythm and causing him to seriously doubt his sanity. Through half-closed eyelids, he let his gaze drift towards his boss as Steve sat, feet up on the desk, his draft report in front of him, but not reading it. His eyes were shut and he was definitely asleep. Any minute now he'd start to snore, thought Danny with amusement. At least he was allowing his second-in-command the luxury of several moments of gratuitous and unnoticed perving.

Danny let his vision rest on Steve's beloved countenance, observing every detail of the lean chiselled features, the lines drawn by years of exposure to Hawaiian sun and care of his job, the long lashes dark against suntanned cheeks, the immaculately cut and styled hair, as usual firmly in place. Sometimes Danny imagined that hair ruffled into wild disorder by his own searching fingers, Steve's passionate Irish temperament surging up from underneath his usual aloof professionalism. Danny's attention wandered down the rest of his chief's body, picturing himself ripping off the dark blue tie, popping buttons as he tore apart the white shirt to get at the brown muscled chest beneath. Steve tended to wear his civilian clothing as a badge, proudly proclaiming his non-police status, with which Danny, as ex-HPD, liked to chide him now and then. He kept himself in good shape for a man in his 50s, jogging every morning at 5am along Waimanalo Beach and eschewing vices like drink and cigarettes, unlike his 2-I-C, who found himself unable to kick either habit, nor particularly inclined to.

Danny's musings turned more erotic as he continued his journey down Steve's body, until the desk hid the rest of him from view. He pictured Steve sitting up, working through the pile of paperwork that usually cluttered his desk, seemingly intent on the task, while below waistlevel he was unzipped, exposed, a giant erection straining to leap out of his underwear. Danny imagined himself under the desk as well, teasing and tasting his cock, lips and tongue savouring the essence of Steve's masculinity, while the 5-0 chief tried to maintain an impassive countenance for the benefit of Jenny in the outer office, or anyone who happened to be wandering by.

There wasn't a day that went past lately without Danny conjuring up some sort of fantasy involving a passionate encounter with his leader in a corner of Hawaii conveniently vacated by the rest of the populace. They'd done it everywhere - under the Shell at Kapiolani Park at midnight, in the front seat of Steve's black Mercury, Danny's apartment, Steve's beach house, and here in the office,late, time and time again. That one was a favourite of Danny's. Out on the lanai, by moonlight, overlooking the Iolani Palace grounds, Danny's hands resting on the parapet, Steve behind him, pumping himself into Danny's body, filling his rectum with powerful strokes of his cock, gasping and murmuring uncontrollable words of desire and love. For him. Danny Williams. God, how he longed to hear those words: Danno, I love you. Love you. My friend, my love. Danny closed his eyes and gave in to the ecstasy.

He didn't doubt that Steve loved him. They were dear friends from many years on this job, both trusting and relying on each other, needing and complementing each other like two halves of the same apple, neither complete alone. Steve was cynical and uncompromising, and tended to see life in binaries of black/white, good/evil, whilst Danny, familiar through his native island heritage with the painful realities of life for many, saw the shades of gray in any issue. They made a perfect foil, unifying rather than separating the extremes in each other's character. Danny liked to loosen Steve up a bit occasionally and soften the hard edges, which Steve recognized as a necessary part of their friendship. In turn, Steve gave to Danny's sometimes idealistic crusades a pragmatic viewpoint. Danny knew that he was Steve's closest friend and always would be. But it wasn't enough. The love he received from Steve was not the kind of love he craved. He had to be grateful for what he had, the old 'half a loaf is better than no bread' proverb, which was evidently written by an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about. How could it be better, when the man you adored,longed to wrap your arms around at the end of the day and go home with, clapped you on the back affectionately, said see ya Danno, and headed off alone to his apartment, leaving you to hopelessly romantic dreams and bitter, unfulfilled awakenings?

It was a crazy existence for anyone. Day in, day out, for over a year now, Danny had harboured these secret emotions. At first unable to accept or even acknowledge them, he had been forced to confront his feelings after the first wet dream, when he had awoken sweating and panting, sticky fluid pooling on his belly, his arms outstretched where just a few dream-seconds ago, they had held Steve's body on top of his, their mouths devouring each other as their rhythms coincided in joyful orgasms of ecstasy and love. The feeling of exquisite happiness remained in Danny's memory long after the dream faded. It was then he realized he was seriously love-bitten. It had come completely out of the blue, surprising him with its intensity and persistence. It was not as though he was attracted to men generally, least of all the men he worked with. The very image of getting down to it with Duke, Ben, Kono or any of the other 5-0 team was so incongruous that a chuckle escaped him.

"Danno."

Danny's eyes jerked open. Steve's voice recalled him to the real world. He sat up, startled, and looked over at his boss regarding him with some amusement. Something in the gleam in Steve's eyes brought the blood to Danny's cheeks. Surely not, he thought. Steve noted the blush, and quirked an eyebrow at him.
"Private joke, or worth sharing?"

Danny realized he had laughed out loud. He shook his head, willed the colour down in his face and assembled his confused thoughts together. The telephone saved him from further embarrassment. It jangled noisily amid the afternoon somnolence, causing Chin to drop his chopsticks.

McGarrett's hand reached out and yanked the receiver off its hook. He listened, said "Ok", briefly and hung up. He turned to his team, as one their eyes riveted on him in hope and expectation, and spread his hands deprecatingly.

"No go, fellas. There wasn't anybody on the boat."

"Oh, bruddah." Chin bent down to pick up his fallen chopsticks, and sighed exaggeratedly. "Six days and nights for this."

"Guess we get to do it all again tomorrow, huh boss?" That was Duke, his tone mournful, but not unhopeful, his eyes pleading with McGarrett for some longed-for time off. McGarrett took the hint.

"Everybody go home and get some rest. We'll review the situation tomorrow."

There was a general shuffling as the team got to its collective feet and headed to the door with more enthusiasm than they had showed previously. Steve saw them go with affection. They were a good team and had worked uncomplainingly in the hope of nailing their arch-enemy. They deserved something for their efforts. After this was over, he'd throw a little party.

He watched Danny filing out last behind the others, and said abruptly, "Don't go yet, Danno."

Danny turned, surprise showing on his face as the door shut behind him. Steve motioned to the unfinished report on his desk. "I'd like you to look this over before I send it off. I've got the feeling I missed something."

Danny nodded, pleased to be sharing a few more moments with his boss, and ambled over to the desk. Steve held out the report and Danny scanned it carefully, noting the efficient, concise style that was distinctive of Steve's reports. While he read, Steve stretched back in his chair, grimacing as he put up a hand to ease taut neck muscles. The movement was not lost on Danny, whose fingers so itched to replace Steve's that he had to clench them together.

"You need to go home yourself, Steve."

Steve grunted in acknowledgement, and leaned back his head, closing his eyes in utter weariness. For a moment he looked beaten, depressed, and Danny found himself unable to concentrate on the report. Steve was taking this case too personally, Danny thought. He ached with the need to ease his friend's mood and exhaustion. Something in Steve's body language, the echo of failure etched in the lines on his face, made Danny decide to take a risk. On a sudden impulse, with a mental 'fuck it', he dropped the report on the desk and moved around to Steve's chair, placing surprisingly confident hands on the back of Steve's neck and digging them in, massaging tired tendons and jangled nerve ends.

"Another one of your hidden talents?" Steve let a long sigh escape him and settled further back. He wasn't objecting at any rate to Danny's ministrations, so Danny continued to work his fingers into Steve's neck and shoulders, feeling the muscles slowly relaxing under his touch. At some level he was chastising himself for a fool, but the overbearing need to ease Steve's discomfort, and the desire to touch him, with love, were too strong to listen to caution. He felt his hands begin to take control over his conscious, saying what words would not, the touch turning from massage to caress, soft loving fingertips brushing the skin of Steve's neck, raising goosebumps. He stopped, unsure, frightened he had gone too far, trying to recapture normalcy.

"Don't stop." It was a whisper, but the words were urgent and Danny felt his heart miss a beat.

"Steve?" He bent closer over Steve's head until his lips almost brushed Steve's hair.

"You're doing great," Steve murmured. "Definitely worth a pay rise," he added with an attempt at lightness, but Danny didn't miss the slight breathlessness that went with the words. Hardly daring to hope, he resumed his gentle meanderings along the nape of Steve's neck, up the sides towards his temples, the tips of his fingers just tracing a line up Steve's cheek, ending up in his hair, through his hair, unable to stop now even if he'd been told to, lost completely in the moment, incapable of doing anything but loving Steve.

"Danno. Oh God." Steve breathed, and reached up to close his fingers on Danny's. His voice sounded ragged. Surer now, Danny bent down and laid his head over their joined hands, and for a long moment they stayed thus, both hesitant, but aware of surging feelings that had to be acknowledged.

"I'm here," Danny whispered. "Always here." He moved his head slightly until his lips found his partner's fingers, and lingered on them.

Steve groaned at that, and tilted his head up, breaking Danny's hold so he could look at him. Their eyes met, and hesitancy vanished as Danny saw the love in the hazel depths.

"Danno, my beautiful friend," Steve said softly, his hand reaching up to gently touch Danny's cheek as Danny moved around to the front of the chair. "How long have you been hiding this from me?"

Danny found a shaky smile somewhere. "Far too long." He watched the slow smile he loved curving along Steve's lips, and ached to kiss them. Steve read his thought, moved his hand slowly around Danny's neck and brought his head down till Danny's mouth touched his.

Time ceased. Danny felt the entire Universe was somehow centered around their joined mouths, pulsing steadily, primally, sucking them into a whirling maelstrom of heat and passion until they fused like atoms of a neutron star and became one.

Eventually they broke off, flushed and breathing hard. Danny shivered as Steve reached out to take one of his hands, and with the other traced a long, slow line from his chin down his chest, to stop at a tantalizing point just below his belt.

"If you want to know, Danno," Steve said slowly and deliberately, as his hands wandered around Danny's waistband, "I've wanted to do this for a very. .very . .long. . .time."

Danny had to laugh. It was so amazing. The two of them lusting after each other in secret, indulging in god knows how many fantasies between them, and doing such a superb job of covering up that they had no idea they could have solved the whole thing ages ago.

"I was thinking about this just now, you know," he said.

Steve settled back in the chair. "So was I," he responded wryly. "Pretending to be asleep, like you. Then I saw you looking at me. I knew what you were thinking. It wasn't hard to work out. And, well . . ."

"Here we are," Danny finished. "And you're going to sit there and let me act out what I was thinking," he added firmly. "No arguments."

Steve smiled at the tone. So Danno wanted to be boss for a while. Well, it would be nice to take orders for once. Especially from his beloved Danno. It seemed to Steve that whenever Danno walked into the room, he brought the sun with him. He was one of those people who went through the world in a perpetual aura of gleeful enthusiasm, infecting all those in his vicinity with his joy in living. Steve didn't let a day go past without thanking whatever gods there were for bringing Danno into his life. Steve was no self-deceiver, and he knew his love for Danno was something other than friendship. It was too intense, too sudden and far too powerful for that. Hard to deny, when he'd spent the last two years hungering to do more than just touch Danno on the shoulder, let his hand rest on his arm for an all-too-brief moment, wishing he could just gather him up and take him home to bed and spend all night making love to him. There had been several times when he'd had to just about sit on his hands to stop them from reaching out to caress Danno's face, had to turn away so Danno wouldn't see the hungry love in his eyes. He had kept his feelings tightly hidden, fearing to risk their friendship and disrupt the partnership they'd worked so hard to develop, not to mention their careers.

And now, out of nowhere, had come this moment, with Danno working busily at loosening his tie and shirt, leaning down to run his tongue along Steve's lips, tasting his mouth, covering the skin of his chest with eager, searching fingers, arousing incredible heat in his groin. Dear God in heaven, what had he done to deserve this? The wonder and joy of it brought sudden tears to Steve's eyes, and words of aching love tumbled out as though released from a floodgate. "Danno, my friend, my beautiful love, oh, Danno, I love you," he whispered.

Danny raised his head, saw the tears standing on Steve's cheeks, and reached out to taste them with his tongue, revelling in the salty warmth as their mouths joined once more. He tasted more salt, unsure whether Steve's or his now, and suddenly he couldn't wait any more.

Two swift jerks brought Steve's shirt apart, and then Danny was fumbling at his belt, clumsy in his efforts to free Steve's cock from its imprisonment of navy serge and cotton. Steve felt unimaginable pleasure jolt through him at Danno's touch. His hands involuntarily circled his partner's head as Danny went down on him, bathing his penis with hot breath and saliva, taking the quivering length of him into his mouth.

It wasn't going to take long at this rate, thought Steve. "Slow down, Danno," he said shakily. "I'm almost there and we've only just started."

Danny said nothing, not surprisingly as his mouth was full, but he didn't slow down his pace, and Steve realized Danny wanted him to come badly, wanted to taste his semen urgently, wanted Steve to empty his essence into his eager mouth. Whatthefuck, he thought, there would be plenty more times when they could take it slower. He released the last restraints holding his passion in check, and gave himself up to Danno.

Danny felt Steve surrendering, and increased the pressure of his mouth, sucking now deeply on Steve's cock, pulling him further into his throat. A surge of hot fire tore through Steve's loins and he moaned, thrusting himself upwards, totally abandoned to the act of love as he merged his desire with Danno's. The years of mutual trust did not let them down now. Neither knew inhibition or fear, just the need to offer love, simply and selflessly, gifting themselves towards a union of spirit and body.

With a gasp of pure ecstasy, Steve arched himself, his body spasming again and again as hot semen jerked into Danno's mouth. The release was exquisite, the joy complete. It was so beautiful that if Steve could have chosen a moment to die, that would have been it, because nothing that ever happened after could come close to it.

With infinite tenderness, he stroked the golden curls as Danny's head lay on his thighs, then lifted him up to look deep into the blue eyes.

Harsh and strident, cutting across the haze of passion encompassing them, the buzzer sounded on Steve's intercom.

***************

"Shit!" Steve jumped as though he'd been shot. He jammed his hand down on the intercom buzzer and cut the sound.

"Who the hell's that?" he demanded, torn between anger at being interrupted at such a moment, and fear that he and Danno had been heard exchanging sex-induced outpourings. That would be a great start to their new relationship, he thought. Caught before he'd even had a chance to reciprocate Danno's magnificent head job.

Jenny's voice came uncertainly, worried by her boss's tone. "Sorry, Steve - I just wanted to know if you needed anything. I'm about to knock off."

McGarrett drew a breath, and ran a hand through his dishevelled hair. "Jenny, forgive me. I didn't know you were still there. No, it's fine for you to go."

"Goodnight, Steve."

"Good night, Jenny." Steve relinquished the intercom, and turned to look at Danno, who had walked over to the window, and stood gazing out into the gathering gloom of the tropical evening.

"We're gonna have to be very careful, Steve," said Danny. He turned and looked down at Steve, tie missing, shirt torn, pants disarranged, and shook his head. He couldn't help but smile, even with the painful stiffness of his unsatisfied erection.

"I know." Steve smiled crookedly, then beckoned a finger. "Come here and let me finish what you started, kiddo."

Danny didn't need a second invitation. He was there, in front of Steve, feeling the eager fingers outlining the bulge of his cock through his trousers. Steve leaned forward and let his mouth wander up and down Danny's crotch, drawing gasps of pleasure from his partner as unbearable sensations coursed through him.

Danno's hands went down to Steve's head buried in his groin, and he caressed the short dark hair. His fingers found Steve's and he held them as they pressed against his balls. Restraint was becoming impossible. Danny opened his zipper, took out his penis and guided it into Steve's mouth, revelling in the velvety warmth of his probing tongue. Steve took him in all the way, sucking deeply, enjoying Danny's ecstatic reactions to his efforts. Danny slipped over the edge with a cry of pure bliss, and emptied himself joyfully between Steve's lips.

An aeon passed. Amazingly, the universe was still ticking with its normal regulatory beat, coolly indifferent to the beautiful, complete union of two insignificant humans in a small office downtown in the average-sized capital city of a tropical island somewhere in the Pacific.

But for the humans, the universe was irreversibly changed. Danger, an uncertain future and further pain awaited, but somehow they would meet the challenges.

 

End

 

bleah cheese ending. Sorry - it was 3.30 am and I ran out of inspiration. Apologies to Isaac Asimov.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Ozwitch.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.