Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series: Vision Boy (Re-write of Buffy Season 4)
    Something lighter than some of my other stories - like it?
    Disclaimer: Joss & TV company owns them all! I'm just correcting them.
    Category/Pairings: Spike/Angel/Willow
    Rating: FRAO (on the safe side)
    Warning: M/M/F sex
    Distribution: Want, Have, Take.
    Spoilers: What if... Events had gone the way show in Birthday (Angel Season 3.) Cordelia finds fame and fortune while Angel receives the visions when Doyle dies. In this timeline Angel decides that he is unable to cope with the visions alone and it’s time to go home to one woman he trusts - Buffy - unfortunately things don’t go to plan.
    Summery: Original Episode - Pangs: The new Pangs episode but without the Native Americans - the only thing that remains constant is that Buffy wants Thanksgiving Dinner. It’s basically ‘the three’ get to know each other and we understand Angel’s visions a little. Also why Spike/Willow are so quickly drawn to Angel. Events that don’t occur around Spike/Willow/Angel are the same as in Pangs - i.e. Buffy talking to Giles & Riley, etc.
    Many Thanks to Federica

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,919
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    991