Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
321
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,004

Defying Logic

Summary:

Luckily, Eric gets along better with Michael than he does with logic.

Work Text:


Defying Logic

Eric tries to throw his mouse across the room, but the cord yanks it back to slam against the side of his desk instead. The left-click button cover clatters to the floor.

"Damn it!" He contemplates smashing the keyboard against something, too.

"What?" Michael appears in the bedroom doorway. "What happened?"

"It's this stupid 135B-X report and this stupid computer. Neither of them is doing what I want it to do."

Michael walks over and puts his hands on Eric's shoulders. His fingers dig into knotted muscles. "I wouldn't expect a report to do what you want. It isn't exactly sentient."

"Oh, shut up. Don't try to use logic on me."

"Yeah, I know how much you hate that."

He almost groans as he says, "Unlike what you're doing with your hands."

"You like that?" Sliding his palms down Eric's chest, Michael bends so his mouth brushes Eric's ear. "It might relieve more stress than breaking the computer will."

He clicks his tongue. "There you go being logical again."

"Mmm, sorry. How's this instead?" Michael licks around his ear and down his neck. Unbuttoning Eric's shirt, he pushes one hand inside and traces hot circles on his chest.

"Much better." Eric leans back in the chair to provide easier access, but Michael pulls his hand free. "Hey. That's not helpful."

Lips quirking into a smile, Michael tilts his head sideways and starts getting naked. "Pretend these aren't logical observations: the bed is right there, and the 135B-X will wait until tomorrow."

Eric immediately stands to remove his own clothes. "We can make out until we fall asleep on top of the covers. Then it won't be logical anymore."

"Sounds good to me."

"Me, too." He jumps onto the bed and waggles his eyebrows. "So get over here already and make out with me."


- end -