Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer: The Titanic characters belong to whoever owns the movie rights. This is a non-profit work of fiction. I do not mean to hint that Billy Zane is warm for my form (damn it). Nor that Mister Zane is a sociopathic sexual predator, like I'm making out Calvin Hockley to be. I know what 'fiction' is--do you?
    Rating: So far, FRM for language. Dunno if it's going any farther, but if it does, I'm pretty sure it will hit FRAO
    Warning: I don't know if I'm taking this any farther. I'm bored, and found this on my hard-drive. If I do, it will contain themes of non-con, and rape.
    Notes: It's been a LONG time since I saw the movie. I'll try to get names correctly (thank you, imdb).
    Very odd thing: I wrote this several years ago. Then last year I actually DID fall down the porch steps. No, I didn't land in a Mary Sue Universe--I just broke my hip. *sigh*

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,635
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,677