Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Feedback: I love it. It's inspiring... and let's face it, it's the only real reason to keep writing.
    Distribution: My site, anyone else, just ask and I'll say yes.
    Summary: To help Autolycus, Circe sends Hercules and Iolaus far, far away...
    Rating: FRM
    Disclaimer: Hercules, Iolaus and all the Hercules characters belong to MCA/Universal who also own Xena. Ranma 1/2 related stuff belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The Greek gods and goddess belong to mythology and Greek culture. I am not making any money out of this, really. I don't even get to hold them a little while. So please, don't sue. With the peso-dollar exchange, you would end up loosing money if I paid.
    Content: My main goal is H/I... But there are other people who want to play with Iolaus...
    Warning: This has slash, in it's m/m variation. It also has some gender-bending stuff, but nothing permanent. And it also has a little bit M/f... the first I ever write.
    Spoilers: None. I have just seen five or so episodes of Hercules.
    Notes: I was _not_ going to get another fandom. Really. But I had to see Hercules... and I had to like Iolaus a lot. And... and I've been working way too much with the Ranma comic. It's not really my fault. Now, this is my first Herc fic, so I apologize for any mistakes. Enjoy!

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,907
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,860