Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: HP/SS with various implied pairings
    Rating: FRAO (overall)
    Genre: Slash, romance, some humor, first time, some angst and AU as I've made up events in their 6th year and am using only selective canon of OoP.
    Spoilers: All five books
    Warnings: Student/teacher relationship (although Harry is 17 and the relationship is consensual – if this bothers you, don't read), light bondage, attempted rape
    Series: To Have
    Disclaimer: The Harry Potter Universe and all its wonderful characters belong to JK Rowling and odd conglomerate companies. No money is being made.
    Summary: Visions from the Dark Lord are incapacitating Harry. Snape decides to help, regardless of whether Harry wants his help. When a relationship develops then becomes more than just lust, can they hold on to what they have? Features a possessive Snape and a sarcastic cynical Harry with the tried and true side plot of `must kill Voldemort' thrown in.
    Author's notes: Snape's inner voice was inspired by Diagonalist's `Flawed lines' and used with permission.
    Many thanks and much chocolate to my incomparable betas, Laura and Brenna
    Feedback: A joy to behold - both good and con-crit.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,734
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    17
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    3,900