Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
548
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
984

Text message proposal

Summary:

Pairing: Nick/Greg
Rating: FRC
Archive: Anywhere…just ask
Summary: An different way o propose
Disclaimer: Me no own. Me make no money. Please no sue
Notes: This bunny attacked me in the middle of a concert.

Work Text:

Text message proposal
by Paradise4writin

Greg was trying to enjoy the Seven Wiser concert, but his mind kept drifting back to Nick and the fight they had.

Greg had planned on coming to the concert with Nick, but Nick backed out claiming he had to go to work. Greg accused him of being ashamed of Greg and their relationship. Nick accused him of being paranoid and told him that his job would always come first. That comment stabbed Greg in his heart and he quickly left.

Now he sat at the concert, miserable. He know he could leave, but where would he go? He couldn't go to work. Nick was there, and Nick was the last person he wanted to see. He idly clapped as one of opening acts, who's name escaped him, finished their set.

He could feel someone sit next to him. He glanced at the man that had taken the seat next to him 'That should have been Nick's seat,' Greg thought bitterly. The man sitting next to him gave him a smile that Greg could only describe as lustful. He could practically feel the man undress him with his eyes. Greg thought about taking the unspoken offer, but then thought about Nick. As badly as Nick had hurt him, Greg couldn't bear to think about hurting Nick.

Instead of looking at the man next to him, Greg turned his attention towards the stage. On the screens by the stage they were advertising an offer to have text messages displayed on the screen. Greg found most of the messages amusing, until one caught his attention.

Greg, I love you. I didn't mean what I said at home. Nothing will ever be more important than you. I am not embarrassed with you at all. Will you marry me? Nick Stokes.

Greg fought back the tears as he read the message again. Nick wanted to marry him?

"Well, do you have an answer for me," a voice from behind Greg asked.

Greg jumped out of his seat and turned to see Nick standing there, cell phone in hand.

"Nick...."

"Greg I'm sorry. After you left, I started to get ready for work. Half way through my shower I realized you might never come back, that I would never get to be hold you and kiss you ever again. That scared me so much. I love you Greg. I really do. Nothing will ever come before you. Please tell me that I haven't pushed you away... because that would kill me."

Greg wrapped Nick in his arms around Nick and he could feel Nick exhale.

"Oh Nicky...I...wait. Nick you didn't go to work? What did you tell Grissom?"

"I told him that I was going to try to get you back, the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Greg could feel his eyes fill up with tears again as he grabbed Nick and kissed him. `He really wants to be with me,' Greg thought as Nick slipped a silver band on his finger.

*The end*

A/N: The part with the text messages on the screen actually happened at the concert I was at last night.