Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Type: MarySue
    Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, except Scribe. I'm not making any money off it, either. Just giggles and warm tinglies. They can try to sue me for them if they like.
    Notes: This was never meant to see the light of mailing list. It began life as an untitled fantasy meander. I was feeling a bit dark, and decided to just abuse the hell out of my Mary Sue character. I thought, "Who better than Angelus? He'll really get a kick out of it." I got so graphic in my character's molestation that I became a weeny bit appalled at myself, and put it away, but it wouldn't leave me alone. It even made a cameo in my Proverb Series, where Angelus grabs my Scribe character and offeres to recreate one of her fics, "The one you're too embarassed to post? The one that's just titled 'Document'?" Her eyes sprang open, and she went from limp to dervish in a split second. "NO FUCKING WAY!" she shrieked. "Not 'Document'! Anything but Document." *shrug* Mary Sues have become much more accepted, and... *sigh* Sucked back in. This story bears no direct relation to any time or story line for the series, really. Unless you want to consider it happening around the time Angel lost his soul. Anyway, being a MarySue, it is pretty much automatically AU.
    Warnings: Blatant MarySue. Don't bother to complain to me about it--you've been warned. Non-consensual, out and out rape, bondage. Dark fantasy. Please don't try to psychoanalyze me on this. I'd never really want anything like this to happen in real life.
    Rating: FRAO

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,256
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    33
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,395