Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: NCIS
    Pairing: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo
    Rating: FRAO
    Archive: yes ….and my site. If any would ever so want it, just let me know where it resides, I like to visit every now and again.
    Series/Sequel: a one of at the moment.
    Disclaimers: Well I certainly don’t own them. If I did, they’d have a lot more fun. Everybody you recognize from the shows belongs to the suits; everyone you don’t belongs to me. This story is written hopefully for the entertainment of fans, certainly not for any money; therefore no copy right infringement is intended. Like anyone would pay me for my writing.
    Notes: Really couldn’t help myself, I’ve only seen a handful of episodes, but I’m hooked, sucked in for all I’m worth. Like I really need another fandom when there are so many fics in the usual fandoms I attempt to write in that are in various stages of progress. Ah hell went ahead and wrote the fic anyways, now maybe that rabbit will crawl back under the bed and stay there.
    Summary: A relatively short first time (that is for me ) between Gibbs and DiNozzo that happens after a particularly rough and long case. The two men attempt to drink away and somewhat clumsily sex ensues. Even though both men are more inebriated then sober when the sex begins, but there are no issues of consent, as they have been a developing relationship outside of work.
    Warnings: Discussion of child murders that were investigated by Gibbs and his team, they are not very graphically described, but DiNozzo clearly articulates his angst at the children’s deaths. Graphic sex between two rather attractive men.
    Beta: Kaiiz. Thanks as always for the beta, your help is what makes the fics so much better.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,157
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    24
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    2,037