Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Andromeda
    Rating: FRAO
    Pairing: Beka/Harper
    Archive: only with permission
    Spoilers: nothing specific. Set pre-Andromeda.
    Feedback: makes my dataport spark
    Summary: Harper lives in the dark.
    Disclaimer: Andromeda and associated concepts belong to the estate of Gene Roddenberry, Majel Roddenberry, and the Tribune Entertainment Company. But, on the other hand, my tax dollars did help fund the show's production, so since I'm only taking the kids out for a little non-profit story, it'd be utterly declasse to sue. Right?
    Sex disclaimer: It won't make you go blind. That's just a myth.
    Sex disclaimer, 2.0: The story contains (gasp!) het sex, but it's of a kinky sort, and it was written by a slasher, so proceed with that in mind.
    Thanks hugely to Viridian5, who led me into this fandom, and fascinated me, and nursed me through this story, and betaed, and was otherwise a fabulous girl.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,289
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,097