Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
367
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,062

Special Friends

Summary:

Rating: FRT-13
Summary: Chris is fouling up Tet-chan's love life...
Notes: Just a little fic set two years in an AU future, trying to do a bit of Tet/Chris without making him a teen, but nothing hardcore here I swear.

Work Text:

Special Friends
by Jessi B.

 

At first Tet-chan though he was being paranoid. After all, Chris may have been bright, but he was still a kid. The third time it happened though...well, twice was a coincidence, three times was planned.

"Chris you have to stop following me!" He snarled. The blond's eyes were wide and near tears, but he pushed on. "I need to be with...adults sometimes!"

"No you don't!" Chris snapped suddenly, fists clinched. Pon-chan had wisely deserted the moment the tou-tetsu had entered. The ten-year-old's face scrunched up in his own anger.

"Damnit, I need alone time!" With a growl he scooped the child up under the arms and held him at eye level. "I can't always be hanging out with you!" He was startled when the boy's small arms latched around his neck.

"You'll leave!" He snuffled into the other's neck. "If you make friends with someone else you won't be my friend anymore...When the Count and Leon started being friends they started spending a lot of time alone..."

"Kid...awww, c'mon..." He purred softly to soothe him. "That's different."

"Nu-uh, Ten-chan said you were looking for a friend, a good friend like Leon was to the Count..." Sniffing the boy settled. "But you're MY friend." Tet-chan mentally cursed the fox, stroking the fine hair as the child settled.

"I'll always be your friend, Chris, new friends won't change that..." He murmured, kissing the boy-cub's head.

"It will!" Pulling back Chris glared tearfully up at him. "If you'll wait till I'm older...I'll be your special friend!" The beast blinked down at him, lips curving slowly.

"You got no idea what you're offering, kid..."

"I do so! Adult special friends kiss and...and sleep in the same bed," The blond flushed. "And sometimes they hold hands and stuff."

"And stuff..." Tet-chan agreed mildly. "I'd have to wait eight years, six at the least..."

"That's a long time..." The boy deflated visibly.

"Not so long..." Tet-chan disagreed, sighing he gave up on getting laid...for a few years anyway. "C'mon, let's go wash your face and make some cookies."

"Cookies? Chocolate chip and coconut?" The blond perked up.

"Sure, whatever you want..."