Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO
    Pairing: SS/HP
    Feedback: I adore it, good or bad.
    Warnings: Post Voldemort. Crossdressing... sort of.
    Summary: Harry Potter is Tatiana Evans, a Master in Wandless Magic and Illusion. She comes to teach wandless magic at Hogwarts and claims to be the mother of Harry Potter's daughter, Winter. After coming back and seeing her once lover she contemplates telling him her identity, but will someone else out her before she can coax her way into this man's life? (It's hard to make the summary good without spoiling everything)
    Disclaimer: I own none of the character’s in this story, besides Winter and at the moment Tatiana. They belong to JK Rowling and Warner Bros. This is merely meant for entertainment. No copyright is intended.
    A/N: Just bare with me. If you read it carefully, you’ll notice that most of the plot is designed in this one chapter. Read and review.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,092
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,074