Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of By Moonlight AU Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
4,789
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
24
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,309

By Moonlight AU Series: Chapter 03 - Rescue by Moonlight

Summary:

On a Moonlight night two vampires come to the rescue of a young man that they want to claim as a mate but the young man isn't what he seems to be.

PEJA's CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK: Vamps and Were's Challenge this idea for a challenge came from a DT on ManFromUncle Anyway we're discussing centaurs and shape shifters and one of the sibs mentioned wolves. well you know how my mind works (if it works) and it got me thinking Napoleon is king of sauve... would make the perfect vamp character, Imagine him walking into a room all decked out in black suit, cape and a wolf's head cane. At his side a lucious slver wolf...Heads would turn. But then, hey, there are lots of characters who would fit the piture of sauve and elegant, sleek and graceful...so you choose the fandom and trhe character, and make me some lovely word pictures of vamps and weres the challenge response is for a drabble, ficlet or full out fict. You take it from there...in any fandom, in any direction. have fun with it.

Work Text:

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven- Moonlight AU

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Texas Aries created The Moonlight AU.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only . Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

 

The story can also be read at the following URL: Love by Moonlight

COMPANION: By Moonlight

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Preserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ moonlight2.jpg

By Moonlight Series: Chapter 03 - Rescue by Moonlight
by TexasAries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New Orleans - October 31, 1820

The night was dark and foggy with the large white moon shining it's soft light down onto the earth making this night both wild and beautiful. But also it seemed as if the night was waiting for something. Something usual and otherworldly.

The Plantation grounds was shrouded in a rolling fog from the nearby Bayou that seemed wither almost like it was alive, while the white stone of the Main house almost made it look like something from a fair tale.

Beautiful.

But for the fact that it almost that there seemed to be an evil stench that came off the Plantation walls that made one want to run from it. Flee.

The Main house was dark except for one room up in the attic. Through the window one could watch two men struggled their shadows cast around the room by the fire in a weird intimate dance. The slightly smaller man was being driven towards the bed while the larger man mauled him, ripping clothes from the other's body while continuing his sexual advances.

The taller man had dark hair that reached to his wide shoulders leading down to his waist and hips his built spoke of his soft living and excessiveness. His skin was fair and unblemished but the hue was just to pale and gave him a sickly look. Some people would call him handsome with his high forehead, sharp cheekbones and long but thin nose, but there was a cruelty to the full red lips twisted in a sarcastic smile. His dark eyes hungrily devoured the other man he was mauling, but underneath the lust one could see the twisted evil that was the man's soul.

He was dress in a white silk shirt that was untucked and open to the middle of his chest. His black pants hugged snuggly against this lower body display muscular thighs, hips and groin starkly. The tall black riding boots held the pants legs against the man's calves adding to the man's long legs. The quality of the clothes and footwear gave evidence that this was the master of the Plantation. A man that was use to getting what he wanted no matter whom it might destroy.

The other man was his total opposite. He was thin but one could also see the strong sleek muscles that coiled under golden skin of his wide shoulders, narrow waist and hips. His long curly bronze hair hanged down around his face where wide ocean blue eyes looked out from a pretty face. The lines around his eyes and nicely shaped mouth told of someone who likes to laugh, the strong square jaw told of stubbornness, and the sharp eyes and high forehead spoke of intelligence. Those same features told of his hatred and contempt for the one before him.

What remained of his cotton shirt hanged in tatters from where it was tucked into simple tan pants that show the smooth lines of the smaller mans legs, hips and ass in a temping display. The boots covering his feet were well worn but sturdy. This man worked for a living, but there was majesty about him from the proud way he stood and looked at his assailant that was more what a true noble should be like.

Somehow the smaller man broke free to smash a vase. Holding a sharp piece against his throat in warning. The other man froze his face twisted to reveal his true nature.

A creature of the night.

A vampire.

To anyone else their conversation was silent, but to the two men watching from the bayou it was if they were in the same room. Both men clench their hands into fist in angry and frustration as they watching the drama unfold in the room.

The raspy Texan accent told the listeners that the blonde was from out west. As he growled, "Don't come any close or I will end it all."

The deep southern accent of Paul Marshall replied, "Don't be foolish Vin. You have no choice. You will become my mate or your friends will die. Starting with that foolish girl Casey."

The two vampires watched as the sapphire eyes blazed in anger as the one call Vin snarled, "You touch any of them I will kill you." Both of them cheered the young man on but also feared that this strong young man will die before they could help him.

The vampire straightened and using vampire strength and speed had the human trapped against the wall with the hand holding the shard over Vin's head. Marshall lowered his head to lick at the small drops of blood from the small wound in the other man's neck. Then as he nuzzled the Texan's neck he told him, "You've forgot what I capable of Vin. I could take you right now and there is nothing that you could do about it. But I want you willing. To be by my side for all of eternally."

The watchers saw that the man was straining to free himself from the loathsome presence of the vampire. "Never!"

Snarling the vampire threw the man away from him, "You will Vin or I will turned all those that you love into my personal slaves. Think about that. I will be back." Marshall then swept out of the room locking the man in the room.

The two vampires started to move towards the Plantation for they were sent to destroy Marshall. He had become too noticeable and therefore putting the rest of the community into danger by his needless killing of humans. That could not be allowed to continue and by the council's degree the Vampire Marshall was to be given final death, but the man trapped was a problem. They would either have to kill or turn him. Neither vampire wanted to kill the beautiful pure wild soul that this man possesses for Vampires were not like the legends paint them. Only a few bad apples like Marshall through the centuries have spoiled it for the rest of them. They watched as the young man open the window to look out. The despair is those beautiful eyes touch something deep within both vampires. It called to them and before either knew what they were doing they moved into the moonlight looking up at the man called Vin.

To Vin the two men appeared out of the mist like ghost or some other type of otherworldly creature and he felt himself drowning in two pairs of green vibrate eyes. They were the beautiful. The type of beauty that a man could lose himself in.

The first one was tall, taller than him dressed all in rich black. In the moonlight it was hard to tell what the color of his hair was for it shifted like a living flame from gold to silver while his skin had a silvery tone that shone. The man's face was lean as the body itself but like him there was strength underneath that slim frame that scream warrior, protector.

The other man was dress in a rich green jacket and tight blank pants that showed the nicely muscular thighs leading up to the man's groin. The green of the jacket made his eyes gleam like emeralds in a face that had a golden tone to it. The moonlight had picked at the reds, bronzes and golds of his hair that made it shimmer like the fire behind him. He was more muscular that either of them but no overly so. He was shorter of statue, which had his forehead coming even with his companion's mouth, but he was beautifully proportioned.

A deep fear blossom in this heart for these two beautiful men for he knew that Marshall would kill them and he could not lived with that. Frantically he tried to wave them off but instead the two men seem to come closer. Hearing a noise at the door he turned hoping to keep Marshall busy, while allow the two other men to escape. Taking a couple of steps into the room he realized that it was only a mouse he heard. Sighing in relief he turned back towards the window only to come face to face with the two strangers. He tensed and stepped back in shock, but the look of concern and gentleness in both men's eyes stopped the fear that was rising in him.

As Vin locked eyes with the taller blond it was as if there was an instant connection between the two of them. It was as if he found something in the other man that filled a spot that he never noticed before. It was like finding a long lost brother, friend ... lover and he could see the same light of understanding dawn in the other man's eyes.

Breaking contact with the blond he turned to looking into the emerald gaze of the other man. Like the blond he felt a sudden connect that seemed to come into life between them. Making very him aware of his arousal and attraction to these two sensual men.

A slim pink tongue wet Vin's lips in nervousness. "Who ... who are you?"

The taller of the spoke in a soft gentle tone, "My name is Christopher Larabee and my companion is Ezra Standish. You can call me Chris if you want --"

In the same soft tone but a strong southern accent, Standish broken in and told him, "Ezra. Please call me Ezra."

Smiling shyly Vin told them, "Nice to meet you Chris, Ezra. My name ... my name is Vin Tanner." Vin found himself being drawn to the other two men as they too moved towards him.

Something important.

Something wonderful and earth shatter was growing between the three of them when suddenly he found himself shoved behind the two men as Marshall exploded into the room. Snarling in rage he cried, "Larabee! Standish! You bastards! Get away from him. He's mine!"

Fearing for his new friends Vin tried to push them out of the way, but couldn't trapped by the steel like bands of their hands on his wrists. In a soft whispered without taking his attention form Marshal, Ezra told Vin, "Don't worry Vin. Let us take care of him. We won't let anything happen to you."

Somehow Vin knew that the two men would do just that. Marshall's threats will not be full fill and his friends and him self would be safe. Safe with these two men the first time since both of his parents had died.

Larabee smirked as he told Marshall, "Vin doesn't belong to you or anyone. You have deal with both Ezra and me before we let you touch a hair on his head. But you really should worry about yourself. The council --"

Sneering Marshall told Chris, "The council are toothless weaklings. Their rules are nothing and when I destroy them and their rules I and my followers will rule over these pathetic humans as is our right."

Standish moved to stand shoulder to shoulder with Larabee both vampires sheltering their precious human treasure behind them. Smiling he looked at the nails of his right hand as he told Marshall. "What followers? Those toothless weaklings that you sooo despised had found and sentence all of them to final death." Ezra then looked up eyes hard as he told the evil one in voice that ranged his doom, "Just as they have sentence you for your crimes against humanity and that of the vampire communities."

Marshall drew backed for he knew that he had lost but if he was going down so will these two, the darlings of the council. Snarling he leaped at the two vampires.

Vin drew back into the corner of the room watching the three vampires fight trying to come to terms with the knowledge that the two men that he was so drawn too were vampires frighten him. But something told him deep inside that these two creatures weren't anything like the one who had captured him and took him here against his will. Even now they were protecting him. Taking hits that they could avoid but would it would allow Marshall room to hold him hostage. Not one to set back and let others fight for him Vin looked around the room and spotted the Iron poker beside the fireplace. Picking it up he slipped by his two protectors and waited for the right moment to attack. It came not a moment to soon for Marshall had capture Ezra holding him as a shield against Larabee's attacks. All had ignored the possibility the human might participate in the struggled but Marshall soon regretted it as the poker came crashing down on his head freeing Standish.

Larabee made short work of his fellow vampire as Ezra sheltered Vin from the sight. Only when the body turned to dust did Ezra released him. Chris took the poker from Vin's unresponsive hand and letting it drop to the floor as the two vampires checked over the shocked human for any damage. They exchange a silent look and Ezra reached up to cup Vin's check and slowly turn his head so that Ezra's green eyes could lock with the wide vacant blue eyes. "Sleep" was the soft command as Vin collapsed into the Southern's arms.

--------------------------------------

The first sensation that Vin registered was that he was surrounded by softness and warmth. Then he remembered.

Gasping he sat up looking around the room he found himself in and finding that it wasn't in the same that he held captive in. The room was smaller, warmer and far more comfortable that the sterile cell that was his home for three days. The furniture glowed golden by the light of the fire, while throwing everything else into dark shadows. A thick black velvet comforter covered the bed while the black sheet that must have been satin was wrapped around his naked form.

Then from the darkness came a soft voice, "How are you feeling Vin?"

Startled he turned toward the voice and saw that it came from Larabee who leaning into the light from the shadowy corner that he was sitting in. The cat green eyes was filled with concern for him and ... a flame of hunger that aroused him with it's need.

Then the bed dipped on his other side made Vin turned away from Chris to look into Ezra's rich green eyes. The same worry and arousal was in this man's eyes as well. Feeling shy and unsure Vin shifted away from the other. Trying to watch both men as he drew the sheets up around his nakedness.

The two vampires watched as their human blushed and hid his face behind the golden waterfall of his hair. Hunger and desire for this man burned it's way along their soul bond, but tempted the hunger was the growing need to love this wild spirit. To join their soul and lives with the power contain in this man, but not forcing. Never forced. They want him to give them himself out of his free will.

If he didn't ---

If he didn't ... want to become their mate then they will let him go. Help him to get away from New Orleans and the influence of the council. Allow him to live out his life as a human. Allowing them to live with this hole in their hearts and souls to the end of their days at his abscess.

But if he stayed ---

The joining and bond will become far richer, far more powerful in power and love between all of them. Love yes for what Ezra and Chris felt was love. The recognition, that moment in time that came between the three of them in that Attic room, as Vin looked into their eyes. That moment sealed the two vampires fate. He was their chosen one, their beloved, and their wild spirit that lit the darkness with his being. That made them want to give up everything that they were and have to claim him forever. To see the world through his eyes, make love under the stars, and hold each other until the end of time.

Chris moved to set on the other side of Vin sandwiching the man between them and the backboard of the bed. Gently Chris reached out and lowered the covers that blocked their view of Vin's bare chest and upper body.

With a gentle hand as if he was reaching out to a wild creature Ezra caressed Vin's face with his slender hands and for a moment it looked like the his Texan would bolt. Instead Vin turned his face in Ezra's palm and nuzzled it. Taking his courage and heart in his hands Ezra leaned forward to capture Vin's mouth in a gentle kiss.

The gentle pressure varied as both men enjoyed the gentle caress as it tingling nerve ending in their lips. Ezra then started to nibble at the kissed swollen lips of the other man's mouth then pulled back so their lips just brushed each other's before repeating the process over.

Vin's lips parted in a soft moan as Ezra tongue softly stroke the crease between his lips. Asked for permission to enter his mouth. Teasingly Ezra's tongue danced with his but Vin was through with teasing and reached up to cup Ezra's head as he turned the tables on the Southerner. Pulling the other man's body across his so that Ezra lay across his lap, while the southerner's head rested in the crook of his arm. This made it easy for the Texan to ravaged Ezra's sweet tasting mouth. He ruthlessly mapped every contour and tooth in the auburn hair man's mouth only to pull away when the lack of air made him. The Texan looked down in the dazzled eyes of the other man as he smiled then allowed his free hand to slip into the folds of the green silk dressing gown Ezra wore. To caress the bare skin and muscles of the Southerner, to map the body hidden from view as he kiss Ezra' cheeks, eyes, jaw and then to nibble at the little spot behind his ear. Enjoying the little whimpering sounds the smaller man made.

Chris watched as his childe and lover kissed and caressed their newfound love. The bond between him and Ezra was alive with the passion drawing him towards the two men. Then reaching out he opened the green dressing gown Ezra wore to exposed the beautiful bronze body to Vin's hungry gaze. Then unable to stop Chris started to caressed Ezra bronze flesh, then to nuzzled and licked at one cinnamon peak nipple causing his childe to cry out in pleasure. Looking up he locked eyes with Vin, which had Chris breakaway to take the Texan's mouth in a hard and demanding kiss. Drinking in the taste and feel of his wild childe only to pull back to enjoy the stunned expression on Vin's face.

Chris cupped Vin's face knowing that he had to explain before things got to far to stop. "Vin, Ezra and I want you to join with us. Become one with us. To become our lover, our childe, our brother, our everything. To share forever with us."

Both Ezra and Chris drew away from Vin as they watched the blue eyes cloud with regret. "I ... I can't. Not now. I'm ... I'm sorry."

Heartbreaking pain reflected in both Vampires' eyes as they move away from the Texan on the bed and Vin could only watch know that there was no choice even if it did break his heart to deny them.

Chris put his arm around Ezra's waist as they walked to the door and opening it. He then let the smaller Vampire exit first before following, but at the threshold he paused. In a quiet voice Chris told the Texan. "There is clothes in the cupboard. Take what you need and leave first thing in the morning. Leave New Orleans." Then he paused and Vin heard the catch and pain in his voice as he continued. "Vin, don't come back. Don't ever come back." The vampire dress in the black robe gently closed the door not seeing the silver streaks of tears falling from the Texan's eyes nor the devastated pain in those blue orbs.

--------------------------------------

"Larabee. Standish. You are being judge for endangering this community by allowing a human to leave without either having his memory wiped clean or turning him. If you are found guilty you will be given final death. "

The two vampires were standing but the chained around their ankles and wrist were lock into the large bolt in the centered of the floor preventing any movement. A single light fell upon them from above highlighting them in a circle of white light, which cast the rest of the room into total darkness. One could see that the accused weren't taken lightly but the large tears in their clothing but they didn't stooped, as most would have. Instead they stood proudly together determine to protect the others back as they stood back to back to look out in the blackness at their accusers.

Into the light stepped a woman, who shot the two vampires with a look filled with hatred and a touch of insanity. Snarling she turned to those around her and told them, "They wanted my childe's future mate. My childe didn't betray the council or us. These two before us cooked this lie up about my childe so that they can take what belonged to him. I demand their final death and the death of this human that will endanger all of us."

Instead of looking coward the two vampires stood straighter. Chris turned to meet his accuser's eyes with eyes so cold and hard that made her step back in fear. With a voice filled with loathing and disgusted he told her, "Your childe enjoy killing. He enjoyed the terror and fear of his victims as he drain them of their blood. He hunted CHILDREN for sport. You want to claim this ... this devil as you childe then maybe we should look into your actions Gains."

Ella Gains stepped forward and slash her nails across Chris's face hissing, "You lie!" Turning to the other's hidden in the shadows she demanded. "Death!" Another voice joined with her's as the word "Death" was chanted.

Suddenly a voice cried out "Stop!" The power behind that voice made the vampires collapse whimpering in pain all except for the two being accused. From the darkness stepped Vin Tanner, but not the one that Chris and Ezra saw four days ago. The power that was mute in the human they met was now free as it slashed through the barriers. Something so primitive that it left even the most powerful of them in fear.

The vampires looked at the man ... the human ... that step into the light. He a white man dressed, as would an Indian for he was wearing fringe buckskin pants, moccasins, leather vest showing a beaded breastplate the native men have been know to wear. His blond hair was braided with feathers and his body and face were painted as any warriors. But it was his eyes that were like none that they have seen for when any of them looked into them they saw the rolling plains, the Whitecap Mountains hear the roar of the ocean and raging strength of racing rivers. They felt the thunder and lighting that race through the wind blown skies. This man was not human and was something none of them ever saw or knew about.

The man reached out and tore open the manacles that were made to hold a vampire like it was paper from around Chris and Ezra wrists before kneeling and doing the same to those around their ankles. Standing once again he looked at the two men who were shocked at the turn of events. Stuttering Ezra asked, "Vin is this why ..."

Gently he caressed both their faces as he told them. "My people need me in this form to protect and guard them, but once my term is over I would like to become your childe Chris." Vin leaned forward to kiss Larabee on the lips and then turned to Ezra and said "and your brother Ezra." Before he repeated the kiss with the southern.

Ella groaned as she stood to look at the being that denied her, her vengeance on the two that killed her only childe. Snarling she attacked but found herself unable to move as those eyes fell upon her.

Vin turned at the female vampire's snarl freezing her in mid motion. He then turned to look out at those assembled. "What you have been told by this woman are lies."

An older vampire stepped out hesitantly. "It is your word against Lady Gains and the other witness who claim that these two set up Marshall. But even if that was not the case they still let a human with knowledge of vampires escape. This cannot be tolerated for it puts all of us at risk."

Vin looked at the vampire and could tell that his concerns were justified. "Yes. They let me go, but they had no choice. The time of transference was on me and I was driven to complete the ritual at any cost. They tried to wipe my mind but they could not so I let them think that they had. As to them turning me. It would end up with them dying and I could not allow that to happen to my mates."

There was a murmur from the crowd hidden in the shadows at this revelation. Another stepped forward this time a woman. "What are you? How do you know these things?"

Vin stood tall as he looked at the woman. "I have many names but in each my role is the same. I am the guardian and protector of this land and the Native peoples that live here. You may call me Másaw. How I know these things is because of the knowledge I gained is from the becoming the guardian." Vin then started to stalk around the inside perimeter of the light. "The arrogance of the white man to think that the Native people of this land are savages. My role has been from the time that the first people arrived on this land before yours even built your first town. I have the power to destroy all of you iff'n I should choose, but I will not for this is not my way. It's up to you for this land has many traps for beings such as yourself so beware." Tanner then grabbed and held one of Chris and Ezra's hands before continuing. "Anyways these two are no longer your concern they are mine." He then turned and started to lead the two vampires away when Ella made a mad gamble. She pulled a knife and was about to stab Ezra in the back when Vin turned to look at her. She turned instantly to dust.

Not looking back the three men left the council chambers never to return.

--------------------------------------

The moon bathed the bedroom in a gentle soft light as the three figures on the bed turned and twisted in passion as sliver, gold, and bronze naked flesh is caress, lick, kissed and sucked as the three men explore their passion for one another. The whisper words of love could be heard as well as the sighs and moans of pleasure that increased in volume as the fire of love burned higher and higher. As they reached the peak of their passion so did their cries until a scream of completion could be heard from each man.

As the fire cooled between the three the caress tuned from stoking the flames of passion to those of comfort and love. Whispered promises were made and witness under the full moon.

 

End

Series this work belongs to: