Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of By Moonlight AU Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,533
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
2,971

By Moonlight AU Series: Chapter 01 - By Moonlight

Summary:

On a moonlight night a vampire comes to claim his mate.

PEJA's CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK: Vamps and Were's Challenge this idea for a challenge came from a DT on ManFromUncle Anyway we're discussing centaurs and shape shifters and one of the sibs mentioned wolves. well you know how my mind works (if it works) and it got me thinking Napoleon is king of sauve... would make the perfect vamp character, Imagine him walking into a room all decked out in black suit, cape and a wolf's head cane. At his side a lucious slver wolf...Heads would turn. But then, hey, there are lots of characters who would fit the piture of sauve and elegant, sleek and graceful...so you choose the fandom and trhe character, and make me some lovely word pictures of vamps and weres the challenge response is for a drabble, ficlet or full out fict. You take it from there...in any fandom, in any direction. have fun with it.

Work Text:

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven- Moonlight AU

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Texas Aries created The Moonlight AU.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only . Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

 

The story can also be read at the following URL: By Moonlight

Check out my other stories by following this URL: Lone Tree Creative Preserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 moonlight1.jpg


By Moonlight Series: Chapter 01 By Moonlight
by Texas Aries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the silver light of the full moon that had turned the red silk sheets he was lying on black, Ezra's skin appeared as pure and perfect as that of a fine Greek marble statue, a male Venus caught in a moment of divine sleep.

He was waiting, as he had waited for so many moonlit nights, waiting for his lover and soulmate to come.

The long curtains billowed into the room, but just as suddenly as the wind had come up it stilled again and the heavy folds dropped back into place. And there as if born from the night stood Chris, dressed in solid black and his skin silvered by the light of the moon, and in his eyes there burned a soul deep longing as he looked down at the one that drew him like a moth to a flame. His black silk shirt hung open to reveal his smooth muscular chest while the black silk pants hugged his lower body and displayed its masculine contours to perfection. On bare feet he silently crossed the room, allowing the shirt to fall to the ground in a black pool as he was irresistibly drawn to the beauty on the bed.

Tenderly, reverently, he cupped the sleeping beauty's cheek and marveled at its softness, the skin like the silky petals of a white rose and warm with the glow of life, but the beautiful face even in sleep containing a promise of sensuality that would have made his heart beat faster if he'd been alive. Ezra didn't awake at his touch, and Chris took the opportunity to pull back the moonlight darkened sheet to expose more of his night's goal, this precious living gift, to his hungry gaze. Desire and love blazed up in the green depths of his eyes as he beheld even more of the breathtaking vision displayed to perfection by the pure silver light, and with a snarl he threw the sheet completely off the bed in anger that it dared to hide any part of his intended from him.

Ezra awoke at the snarl from the other man and was startled to see Chris standing over him possessively. Feeling exposed before that feral glare Ezra quickly sat up, bending his knees to hide the most private part of himself from Chris' burning gaze; but this sudden show of timidity only served to further ignite the passion within Chris at how shy this his beautiful lover had become.

Moving cautiously so he would not frighten the smaller man, Chris slowly sat down on the bed close to but not touching the vulnerable naked flesh that so enflamed his passion. Ezra sucked in a shaking breath and then in a hushed and fearful voice said, "You've come. I didn't think you would."

Smiling gently, allowing all the love he had for Ezra to show in his eyes, Chris told him, "How could I not come? You are my soulmate, the one that was promised to me, to be with me down through the centuries to the end of time. How I've waited for you, beloved. Come to me, don't be afraid."

Chris held out his hand, pleading with voice and eyes for his beloved to come to him and Ezra hesitated, fearing what was about to occur; but the love and desire he had for Chris and the love he could see waiting for him won out. Slowly he moved toward his lover and Chris captured him in strong yet gentle arms, holding him safe and protected from all harm, the safe harbor Ezra had been seeking for so long.

Chris looked down at the beauty that was to be his for all eternity and silently vowed that they would never be parted again; his mate had finally come and there would be no more pain, no more loneliness for either of them. He started to kiss the man in his arms, laying claim to the taste and texture of every crevice in the depths of that sweet mouth before releasing it to look down into Ezra's jade-green eyes so he could see the love and passion shining there. Gone were all traces of the fear that had shadowed those eyes only moments earlier. "Are ready, love?" the man in black asked the silver-white vision in his arms.

"Oh yes." The barest touch of worry suddenly shadowed the radiance in Ezra's eyes. "Will it hurt?"

"At first it will, beloved," Chris said soothingly. "But then it will be ecstasy, I promise."

Ezra smiled trustingly up at him. "Then do it. Now."

Chris crushed the smaller man against him, putting all of the love and commitment he felt into the bruising kiss before tilting the smaller man's head back so that his slender throat was exposed, the pale skin appearing almost translucent in the moonlight. The man in black's eyes suddenly glowed with a deeper green fire and gleaming white fangs descended over his lower lip. He placed a chaste kiss over the pulse that fluttered at his beloved's vulnerable throat and then quickly bit into the tender skin to draw out the rich crimson source of that delicate rhythm.

Ezra gasped and his body arched in pain, but just as quickly he relaxed and little keening sounds of wonderment and pleasure escaped from his lips as Chris drank his blood. His body was responded to what the vampire was doing to him and he arched again, trying to rub his arousal against Chris' body, desperate to relieve the growing ache in his groin. Chris obligingly shifted so that he lay between Ezra's naked thighs, providing gentle friction with a grinding motion of his hips as he drank the passion-laden blood.

Soon Ezra's heart began to falter as the life-giving fluid was drained from him, and when the fading beat had all but ceased Chris released his hold and licked the small wounds closed. Then with one sharp nail he opened a wound on the side of his own neck for Ezra to feed from. Directing his beloved's head to his throat Chris told him, "Drink, beloved. Drink and join me in eternity."

Ezra turned his face away, his voice a pale whisper. "Too tired, can't."

Panic descended on Chris. Forcefully he pressed his lover's lips to the dripping cut and commanded, "Drink! Ezra, you must drink. If you don't you will die! Please, beloved." He relaxed as he felt Ezra start to lick the blood from the cut, and then the soft lips fastened over it and began to suckle like a child at its mother's breast. "That's it my beloved, my childe. Drink."

Chris could feel Ezra getting stronger in his arms, and suddenly the older vampire found himself on his back; it was time to stop, at least for now. Taking his lover's naked shoulders in strong hands he pushed him away. Ezra fought the separation, emitting feral moans of hunger, need and desire until Chris said, "Enough! Enough for now, darling, I will feed you again soon."

The new vampire blinked and stopped struggling to close the distance between them, his newborn hunger receding and his glowing jade green eyes narrowing slightly in concern as they raked over his lover, his sire, to make sure he hadn't been damaged. Once he was assured that all was well he licked cautiously at the slender new fangs sprouting from his mouth and at Chris' silent encouragement he looked around the room. To his new vision the moonlight appeared as tiny glowing crystals suspended in flowing, airy streams and the shadows pulsed with a life of their own, and when he turned wonder-filled eyes back to Chris he drank in the other man's breathtaking beauty much as he had just drank down his immortal blood. "Chris...it's so beautiful! You are so beautiful..."

Smiling Chris captured Ezra's mouth and rolled over so that the younger man was beneath him again, but although Ezra didn't resist the change in position but he was not satisfied with the level of undress of his lover. With a small, frustrated growl he used his new strength to rip away the black pants from the body above him, wanting, needing to feel naked flesh against his own. Chris pulled back from their kiss with a teasing smile. "Impatient, aren't we? "

Ezra growled again, feeling as well as seeing the moonlight washing over them in tantalizing, tingling waves, and pulled Chris back down to meet his lips again. "Yes!"

 

End

Series this work belongs to: