Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,193
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,070

Massage

Summary:

DISCLAIMER: the boys aren't mine :( only the vague plot-like thing is
WARNINGS: Season 4. Post-"Doomed" but Spike is still living in Xander's basement.
THANKS: to the brilliant Kitty for the beta - you're da best :)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

[Xander thoughts]
{Spike thoughts}

Massage
by Megg

Xander flopped onto the bed with a groan. His forearms were a mass of bruises from helping Buffy train last night (she had been practicing a new blocking technique) and his last two days had been spent lifting 10 gallon drums of pool chemicals, courtesy of his latest dead end job. His body ached from head to toe, but his shoulders and neck were so tight they were burning. He tried to reach over one shoulder to massage the abused muscles but he couldn't do much due to the awkward angle and his bone-deep weariness. He tried relaxing instead, concentrating on his upper body, but his muscles just screamed at him even louder.

[Massage!] he thought with a groan. [Need a massage] [Do anything for a massage!] [Anything?] He thought slowly for a minute, running scenarios through his mind. Of all the embarassing/humiliating/traumatic events he could think of, none seemed too high a price to pay. [God I need a massage! ] [Hmmm ... determined XanMan can accomplish anything! ] [Think brain! Who can[I get right now? ]

The rustling of paper from the couch drew his attention for a second.

[That's it! Spike!]

[What, am I crazy?]

[Mmmmm massage ...]

[He's evil and dangerous!]

pMassage ...]

[He's ... oh, who cares!]

"SPIKE!"

"What d'ya want, Donut Boy?" returned Spike's drawl.

Ignoring the familiar insult, Xander asked, "Do you know how to give a good massage?"

A brief moment of surprised silence, then, "You've got to be kidding, mate! Why the bleedin' hell would I give you a massage? Not that I can't do a bloody brilliant job o'course!" {Oh yeah, Dru used to love it when I'd rub her down!}

"Spike," whined Xander, "right at this moment I'd do anything for a good massage and I'm pretty sure I mean that literally! There must be some something you'd trade for?"

Spike smirked. "Anything, huh?"

"Well, with the exception of killing anyone, yeah," Xander retorted.

Spike's smirk widened. {The Slayer's boy beholden to me. This is too good to resist!} "You're on, Donut Boy - I'll let you know what you owe me."

Xander opened one eye to glare at Spike suspiciously, then decided he really didn't care. He'd worry about the consequences later. "Deal," he replied. "But only if you do a good job," he quickly added.

"By the time I'm finished with you, luv, you'll be ready to offer me your firstborn!" came the quick rejoinder.

Xander smiled. He hoped Spike was telling the truth (well, not about the sacrificing of babies, just the "bloody brilliant" part).

Spike flexed his arms and cracked his fingers as he wandered over. "Got any oil, then?"

"Uh, yeah, in the drawer over by the TV." Xander still didn't move as Spike grabbed the imported macadamia nut oil with a questioning eyebrow lift. {Now, that's a surprise! The boy's got the good stuff.}

"Was a present," replied Xander to the unasked question.

"Alright, get your kit off then," said Spike, as Xander still hadn't moved.

Xander heaved himself up with a groan before stripping down to his boxers (thankfully the plain green, non-cartoon character ones today) and collapsing face down.

Spike paused as he gazed down at the body in front of him. The boy had certainly filled out. The rigidity of his muscles made them stand out across his broad back. It had been a long time since he'd done this. He'd always enjoyed physical contact - in a non-killing/non-shagging sense as well, he thought with a smirk. Plus, he'd never admit it, but he got a weird kinda satisfaction out of transforming a tightly knotted body into a pile of mush. It was certainly easier to achieve by killing but it was more of a challenge this way. Yep, he'd show the boy just how good he was. {This will be fun!}

He kneeled next to Xander and, after pouring on some oil, he slowly but lightly rubbed it all over his upper body.

"Spike," grumbled a disgruntled voice, "that's not going to do anything!"

Spike growled at the interruption. "Going to do this properly - start slow - now shut up or I'll stop."

Xander shut up.

As Spike gradually deepened his kneading, Xander felt his taut muscles begin to unwind. He didn't even try to stop the deep groan of satisfaction when Spike loosened a particularly tight spot just below his neck. Spike was 'bloody brilliant'!

Spike grinned to himself at the noise without slowing his strokes. {Oh yeah! Haven't lost the magic touch} {Hey, I can manipulate anything!} he joked to himself with a smirk.

Under Spike's ministrations, Xander was gradually able to relax all his abused muscles. As Spike added more oil and worked down his legs, Xander sighed contentedly. Even taking into account the fact that this was an evil, blood-sucking demon making him feel so good, he was definitely in heaven. Whatever the cost, he'd have to find a way to get Spike to do this again ... frequently! "Mmmmm, Spike, that feels so good," Xander murmured as he slipped
into unconsciousness.

As Spike kneaded his way down Xander's body he felt himself relax into the work. He was really enjoying this. Even if it was only donut boy Xander Harris he got to work on. He chuckled silently to himself. He'd do this for free anyday, but there was no way he was letting the boy know that! Actually "man" was more accurate. The well muscled body he was working on was definitely not a boy's. Come to think of it, Xander wasn't such a bad choice to warm his hands on. Spike caught himself just before he sighed aloud in contentment. He'd conceded about a century ago that he was a tactile creature, but he sure as hell wasn't letting anyone in on that particular weakness. Sure, he liked the blood and violence as much as the next vampire, but the pure physical contact with another body, especially a warm, sweet smelling body, was a treat to be savoured. His internal musings were interrupted by Xander's sleepy, "Mmmmm, Spike, that feels so good."

{One free firstborn coming up} Spike thought with a grin. {I'm good - I'm bloody good!} Noting that Xander had actually fallen asleep, he allowed himself to lean into the touch and deeply inhale Xander's unique human scent. Chocolate and vanilla with a spicy male overtone. Continuing to rub up and down his torso in long, smooth strokes, he urged Xander into a deeper sleep.

When he sensed Xander was totally dead to the world, he gradually stilled his strokes, then allowed himself to briefly press his body against the warm back, surrounding himself with that enticing scent, before pulling away (and denying to himself that he ever did it!). Easing himself up, he took a few steps away before grumbling and swiftly returning to pull Xander's blanket up to cover the relaxed body. "Muscles'll stiffen up again if they get cold and I won't get my pressie!" he muttered, not entirely sure who he was trying to justify himself to.

Xander just smiled contentedly in his sleep.

 

End Massage - feedback would be luurvely ;)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Megg.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.