Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-07-08
Words:
2,729
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
25
Hits:
1,736

CT - Chocolate Dreams

Summary:

Lady Vigdis of APEC is in a Chocolate Funk and KaiLove, her Kai Clone (AKA Kai4) is trying to put things right. Only by feeding her just the right chocolate can he save the day! MarySue warning! It?s mild and humorous, though. Oh, wait! No! It has terrible angst over chocolate! And it involves a Kai Clone - not the original. And, yes, it?s *supposed* to be campy! This story is a part of the Chocolate Tradition. PLEASE read the notes and disclaimers!

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter Text

intro

Chocolate Dreams by Vigdis Introduction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE read the notes and disclaimers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Title: Chocolate Dreams Author: Vigdis Fandom: LEXX Pairings: KaiLove/Lady Vig Rating: FRT Category: Humor; MarySue!; Chocolate Tradition (See Notes); Clone Fic (See Notes) Spoilers: None Status: Complete Series: Chocolate Tradition (multiple authors) Date: 3/23/01 Feedback: Craved! Need feedback! Please! Archive: WWOMB: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/; Vig?s Vale; Any Chocolate Tradition sites; Others please let me know you want it. I like to know where my babies are. Author's Website: Vig's Vale: http://www.squidge.org/vigsvale/index.html (still under construction, but mine none-the-less) Valdron?s Handy Dandy Disclaimer: (modified for this work) LEXX, the series, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Salter Street Films. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. Further Dislaimer: Cyber identities of real persons and their Kai Clones (Fields_of_Heather & Kai13, dgrequeen & MyKai, TwilightRhapsody & Kai21, Doffy, and, of course, ME & Kai4 AKA Vigdis & KaiLove) are being used with the consent and permission of persons using those identities. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the makers of LEXX or real persons are sole copyright of the author. Chocolate Disclaimer: The Chocolate Tradition, with exceptions noted above, belongs to remma, who, shortly after the first episode of LEXX was aired on the SciFi Channel, created the Tradition, on the SciFi Channel?s LEXX Bboard, one legendary Kaiday - uh, Friday. With her kind permission, the other Bboard members picked up the tradition and there was scarcely a Friday without a Chocolate Tradition story for about 3 years. For more information on the Chocolate Tradition and surrounding mythos see Dgrequeen?s LEXX Fiction site and particularly her article ?The Clone Phenomenon? (circa 2001). Notes: This story is a part of the Chocolate Tradition (CT). Often in the Chocolate Tradition, Kai has miraculously, temporarily, become alive, or some semblence thereof. Sometimes, CTs are a mild form of MarySue. The rules for the Chocolate Tradition are few and simple. 1.) It must have Kai. 2.) It must have chocolate. 3.) It must have innuendo. (Or at least be at least vaguely erotic in nature.) and finally, 4.) It must be posted to the SciFi Channel?s LEXX Bboard on a Friday in small increments throughout the day. APEC (All-Powerful Estrogen Cloud) is a creation of the early residents of the SciFi LEXX Bboard - a nod to the fact that 80% of LEXX fans are female. This is also a Clone Fic (CF). Kai Clones are created courtesy of MicroMary. I, Vigdis, am the proud owner of Kai4 (AKA KaiLove), who does possess a Brace and is (unlike the original) fully functional. Kai Clones are programmed with detailed knowledge of all forms of chocolate and defense, as well as absolute loyalty to the person they were created for. Other programming is dependent on the specifications of Mistress or Master and may include multiple forms of the art of love. AntiKais are evil Kai Clones. They are not nice and wish to destroy APEC Castle, it?s citizens, and all it stands for. (See above link to Dgrequeen?s page.) Thanks: I would like to thank all those who contributed ideas and thoughts to the making of this CT. (The following are excerpts from their recommendation posts.) TwilightRhapsody: How about one of those big triangular toblerone bars: Swiss chocolate with honey and almond nougat. I have one and am enjoying it immensely! :) Doffy: How about my personal fave, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles? angelmay: A good chocolate is hershey's nuggets with almonds and toffee! :) Warnings: MarySue warning! It?s mild and humorous, though. Oh, wait! No! It has terrible angst over chocolate! And it involves a Kai Clone - not the original. And, yes, it?s *supposed* to be campy! Summary: Lady Vigdis of APEC is in a Chocolate Funk and KaiLove, her Kai Clone is trying to put things right. Only by feeding her just the right chocolate can he save the day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~