Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2004-07-08
Words:
4,338
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,661

CT - Norwegian Chocolate

Summary:

A woman meets her mystery lover for a brief romantic encounter.
This story was my very first fanfic. It is a part of the Chocolate Tradition. Also, there is no logic to how the events in this story come to happen. There will be no explanations. Just go with it.
PLEASE read the notes and disclaimers!

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter Text

Norwegian Chocolate by Vigdis Introduction ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE read the notes and disclaimers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Title: Norwegian Chocolate Author: Vigdis Fandom: LEXX Pairings: Kai/Original Female Character Rating: FRT Category: Romance; Chocolate Tradition (See Notes) Spoilers: None Status: Complete Series: Chocolate Tradition (multiple authors) Date: 05/05/2000 Feedback: Craved! Need feedback! Please! Archive: WWOMB: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/; Vig?s Vale; Any Chocolate Tradition sites; Others please let me know you want it. I like to know where my babies are. Author?s Website: Vig?s Vale: http://www.squidge.org/vigsvale/index.html (still under construction, but mine none-the-less) Valdron?s Handy Dandy Disclaimer: (modified for this work) LEXX, the series, concepts and characters, are the property, copyright and trademark of Salter Street Films. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. dgrequeen?s Troll Disclaimer: This work is necessarily abbreviated by the limits of time and space on this bboard, and by the presence of younger teenagers, at least one 10 year old, and other persons who may be offended by innuendo and close intimacy between consenting adults. No, I am not the person in the story; no, I have not lost anything lately; and no, I do not expect to get a date out of it. Chocolate Disclaimer: The Chocolate Tradition, with exceptions noted above, belongs to remma, who, shortly after the first episode of LEXX was aired on the SciFi Channel, created the Tradition, on the SciFi Channel?s LEXX Bboard, one legendary Kaiday ? uh, Friday. With her kind permission, the other Bboard members picked up the tradition and there was scarcely a Friday without a Chocolate Tradition story for about 3 years. For more information on the Chocolate Tradition and surrounding mythos see Dgrequeen?s LEXX Fiction site and particularly her article "The Clone Phenomenon" (circa 2001). Notes: This story is a part of the Chocolate Tradition (CT). Often in the Chocolate Tradition, Kai has miraculously, temporarily, become alive, or some semblence thereof. Sometimes, CTs are a mild form of MarySue. The rules for the Chocolate Tradition are few and simple. 1.) It must have Kai. 2.) It must have chocolate. 3.) It must have innuendo. (Or at least be at least vaguely erotic in nature.) and finally, 4.) It must be posted to the SciFi Channel?s LEXX Bboard on a Friday in small increments throughout the day. APEC (All-Powerful Estrogen Cloud) is a creation of the early residents of the SciFi LEXX Bboard ? a nod to the fact that 80% of LEXX fans are female. Thanks: to dgrequeen for encouraging me to write this, my very first fanfic. Warnings: Alert! Het Warning! Also, there is no logic to how the events in this story come to happen. There will be no explanations. Just go with it. Summary: A woman meets her mystery lover for a brief romantic encounter. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~