Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
443
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
17
Hits:
1,577

A Mother Day Story

Summary:

Holiday gifts for Diana

Work Text:

A Mother Day Story.

by mbozzo.
Kimberly was rushing toward her aunt. She wanted to tell her aunt Juliet about this holiday that she has learn about.

"You would not believe what we have learn about in class, today," said Kimberly.

"What have you learn in class?" asked Juliet.

"We have learn about this holiday called Mother Day. The kids on Earth do something special for their mother," answered Kimberly.

"You want to do something special for your mother?" asked Juliet.

"Yes, I do. She has been blue since she returned to Earth. I was thinking to get her a gift," answered Kimberly.

Kimberly have a point. Diana has been sad since the failure of the antidote. She need some cheering up. Maybe a gift would cheer her up. "OK. we will search for a gift after work," agreed Juliet.

Kimberly smiled as she heard that. Then, she went to help her aunt at the labfarm.

It was 5:10 PM. Juliet and Kimberly wearing civilian clothing, and sunglasses were at the market place searching for a gift for Diana. The problem was that they didn't know what to get her. They didn't want to get her human food, because it will upset her stomage. They looked at all the things that can be brought for money, but it wasn't good enough for Diana. Then, they saw all the plants.

"I think Mom would love some plants," suggested Kimberly. Juliet looked at one of the plant. It look like something from her homeworld. The seller saw Juliet looking at the plant. He walked to her.

"Do you want this plant from the homeworld of the Visitors?" asked the seller. Juliet looked at the seller.

"What are you doing here, Oswell?" asked Juliet.

"I'm trying to sell all of these plants. I was hoping that a human would want to buy them for Mother Day," answered Oswell.

"I would want to buy this plant from you," said Juliet, pointing at the green flower plant. Oswell was surprised.

"I thought your mother was dead," said Oswell.

"It is not for my mother, but I want to give it to cheer a mother," reported Juliet. Oswell gave Juliet the green flower plant. Juliet gave Oswell a bar of gold for the plant. Then, she and Kimberly left the market place.

Juliet gave Diana the green flower plant. Kimberly was with her. She said that it came from Kimberly and her.

"Happy Mother Day," said Kimberly. It made Diana smile, because she would never mention it to them, but it made her feel very happy, that someone went to get her, a gift. The end, for now.