Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Couple: Spike/Xander
    Summary: Xander wants Spike to believe in them and the power of love and follow his heart and Spike wants what he thinks is best for his lover...
    Rating: Slash, Aghast, FRM
    Distribution: If I said yes to anyone wanting my stories and they want it, have it. Others. Just let me know you're taking it, I'll say yes then faint.
    Disclaimer: Everything belongs to the great Joss Whedon and anyone else who say it's theirs. None of the characters belong to me...All I own is a 12 year old car, a cat that thinks it owns me, college debt, dirty dishes, more bills and a computer that stays in the past no matter what I do! Heck, the clock even goes backwards sometimes!. All I'm doing is playing with someone else' characters to keep myself sane or should I say insane?
    Feedback: Please! I don't deserve it but I'd like it.
    *Notes: This is a Songfic, the Song-"I Will Always Love You" is written and sung by Dolly Parton. I have no rights to the song.
    Another Note: I love and respect Buffy but she is kinda a bitch in this fic. Sorry. Also I wish to thank Nikki for taking the time to beta this. You are too awesome for words! And now on to the story...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,122
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,066