Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
213
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,358

Angel drabble

Summary:

Angel/Angelus/Wes
Hmmm Sualay wanted some Angel/Wes and now I'll deliver :). It is itsy-pitsy longer than the hundred words (about two times but I hope you won't mind) Heee I really really tried to make it happy but my darker muses interfered all the time. I hope this is happy enough *winces*

Work Text:

Angel drabble
by annakas

Angel had for a time seriously contemplated killing Wesley when he lost his son due to the mans machinations. It was well meant plotting to save the boys life, but still it had backfired and Angel lost the most important person in his life because of it. And that was unforgivable.

It was a first time in centuries when his demon and soul both agreed in something. Namely Wesley had to go, and very painfully as possible.

Now when his son was safely back in his life by some miracle, he could let the hate go, forgive, and make another kind of move.

The demon disagreed and wanted the revenge. But the soul... the soul felt lifted and was going to take what was his whether the demon liked it or not.

After some contemplation the demon agreed. Yes indeed, Wesley would be a perfect match to him. They were going to have so much fun, in bed and outside of it.

Now he only had to get rid of Fred an irritating obstacle. Wesley was his and no one was going to stand in their way, a goddess or not. He hadn't carried the name Scourge of Europe for nothing.

end