Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,098

To The Rescue

Summary:

A Challenge

Work Text:

Buffy and Xander centeric fic.

 

Dawn, Willow, Tara, Spike, and Giles have all been taken prisoner and transported to another deminsion. The only two left behind are a newly returned Buffy and a pre-wedding Xander.

Wesley finds a way to save them, but only Buffy as the Slayer and Xander as a powerless human can save them.

Anya doesn't want him to go with Buffy and leaves Xander when he refuses to stay behind.

Buffy and Xander don't know just what world their family are on so they have to 'leap' from world to world.

Must haves: NO BUFFY OR XANDER BASHING
During their leaps, Buffy and Xander become closer friends. They make definite changes in several of the worlds they leap into and in two cases take a couple of people with them.

Buffy and Xander can not be a couple.

Xander does not drink alchol at all.

Prefrances, but not must haves:

Slash for Xander.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione being a set of those that end up traveling from leap to leap with Xander and Buffy.

Xander remaining the only one without power, but still being able to contribute.

At least one crossover with a "Reality" based show, like NCIS or SVU.

Buffy nearly beating someone unconcious after they hurt Xander, even though they are human and Xander having to talk her down.

Prefered Fantasy fandoms Harry Potter, Anita Blake, Smallville, The Werewolf Trilogy, DC comic universe, Constantine, Star Gate and Highlander.