Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
344
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,015

Days like These - Coming Home

Summary:

Fandom: DC Universe
Rating/Classification: FRT-13
Parings: Clark/Bruce
Disclaimer: I don't own any right to it. I am just borrowing. Plot is mine though I don't see any excitement in that.^_^
Summary: A morning scene. Clark comes home from a business trip. What does he sees?
Warnings: This is a slash storyline. Meaning male/male relationships. If not your cup of tea then leave and find a strong brew of Java.
Betas: None is needed. I think. Well if you want to...
Authors Notes: I am not a fan of Clex and yet I have read this story and its sequel three times in the period of two days. I love Bruce/Clark together but this story I felt had enough what I call EOT: Equal Opportunity Time. Basically the writer gives a pairing you’ll agree or like more at least half time in the story and the other half don’t or kind of like, share. Sort of a balanced story which will kind of make you like all parties or at least agreeable. Read Triptych and its sequel to Tierce by Aklani.
Anyway I decided to write something to get me out the funk and write something under 500 words. Inspired by the stories and going with the "What If Bruce/Clark with a young Richard fics?". Her story has Richard around three. Read and if you like this I might try again. 355 Words.
Archived: At Scotchsour Nights Livejournal

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Days like These - Coming Home
by Sam Emme

It's the first blush of the morning as Clark quietly comes in with his worn leather satchel and suitcase, placing them inside the bedroom door. In the middle of the spacious room solid blue cotton and silk sheets fitted unto a California king bed piled with a smaller pile of light green cowboy sheets and a stuff giraffe. Watching as the light coming through the silver lace curtains creating strong depressions and curves of two bodies, one laying flat on his back and the other on his stomach, fingers clutching into the black silk top of the latter.

Both are breathing in tandem.

The tall man underneath with dark hair and the apparent breeding about him removed as a foot and arm sticks out from the covers while the other arm is holding the reason for his noticeable disarray. A soft snoring from the small body with a mop of dark hair lying under the small mound of sheets probably pretending in dreams he is like a small burrowing animal in his priceless blue pajamas with its infamous red and gold emblem scattering all over.

It something he never seen before. It is new and Clark is suspicious. He'll ask about it later.

Removing his coat and placing it on the nearby armchair, removes his shoes, untucking his shirt from pants then gently sits on the bed looking at the scene before him. He can not wait any longer and under his hands lifts the sleepy boy from his cocoon and onto his shoulders. Patting his back, Clark relaxes himself to sit next to the headboard as the child fidgets from the new position then gets himself comfortable, unconsciously.

A light cough gets his attention and Clark looks down into the dark hair and very sleepy blue eyes of his partner Bruce. Enjoying how light plays over the features of the handsome man in their bed and trying not to disturb the boy in his arms he leans over and kisses him, mouthing 'Good Morning'.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sam Emme.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.