Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
201
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,253

Tickled

Summary:

Summary: response to "C.A writes: you tickle me and I'm dying to see more stories!"
Love you always C.A

Work Text:

Tickled
by PEJA

"you tickle me and I'm dying to see more stories!"

Bobby slanted C.A a curious, arching glance, smiling his most seductive smile. "You want to be tickled, kid?' He stalked the younger man, a long feather duster in his hand. "Never let it be said I don't deliver."

C.A's jaw dropped and his hands came up to protect himself. "Hobbes, you wouldn't..."

Hobbes chuckled darkly, advancing at a steady pace on the blonde.

C.A back-peddled to gain some distance from the man with the duster. "Come on, Hobbes, you know I hate being..."

The feathers connected with bare midriff, and C.A quivered. "Oh, no..."

Hobbes closed the distance, wrapping a long arm under his victim of choice. "Oh, yeah," he murmured, his hungry lips closing over trembling one.

C.A shuddered in the other man's embrace, his fingers tickling up Hobbes sides to play in the thinning hair. "Oh, yeah...."

Hobbes leaned back, gazing into the honeyed eyes of his lover. "Now, about that story...."

END

be careful what you ask the mistress for, luv...you may get more than you expected.....