Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
222
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
750

Strange Occurances

Summary:

Fandom: SG Atlantis
Pairing: Sheppard/Ford
Rating: FRC
Summary: Some accidents make things better.
Category: Drabble, Challenge

Work Text:

Strange Occurances
by Titti

Ford wondered why these things kept happening to him, and why they happened when Sheppard was around. They were stuck into a tiny closet that had barely room for one, let alone two grown adults.

"Can't you do something, Sir? With that gene of yours, I mean."

Sheppard's eyebrows shut up. "You think I'm staying in here because I like it?"

"Of course not." Ford could barely keep the smile from forming. Really, COs shouldn't be so adorable, and he was pretty sure that Sheppard would kill him if he said that aloud.

"Wait! I think I have an idea." The Major slid down, and went on his knees. Sheppard's face was at crotch height, was practically nuzzling his cock, and Ford held his breath, because Sheppard couldn't miss his hard-on. "Sir?"

"I have a knife in my boot." Sheppard got up and turned, trying to nudge the door open, but Ford was sure that his cock against Sheppard's ass was not part of the plan. Was he dreaming or Sheppard pushed back?

"Is there something you want to tell me, Ford? Maybe later, in private?" Sheppard said casually.

Ford smiled. Maybe things weren't so bad after all.

March 6, 2005