Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,749
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,802

Five Senses

Summary:

DiNozzo reflects on how Gibbs affects his five senses

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

~*~

Tony looked slyly over to his boss and watched as he reamed some poor clerk a new asshole. He wasn’t sure what the poor thing did, but it must of have been bad, or maybe they just looked at him wrong. One could never tell with Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Gibbs looked over towards Tony, causing Tony to quickly focus on his report. Specifically the same paragraph he had been typing since one that afternoon, he looked over at his clock, and it was now three. Great two hours wasted on ‘Gibbs watching’.

“DiNozzo!” Gibbs’s voice echoed in the office.

Tony jerked in his chair and looked over at Gibbs. He turned on his mega smile, and hoped he could talk his way out of what ever he did, “Yes, boss?”

“Are you planning on typing your report, or just staring at the computer using osmosis to type it?” Gibbs eyed the younger agent.

“Trying to decide, boss.” Tony grinned, “You know they say the mind is a powerful thing, and can accomplish great things.”

“Why don’t you try using it, then.” Kate interrupted the two men, smirking at Tony.

Tony just smiled even brighter, “I’m a left side thinker, don’t conform to normality.”

“Conform to the report, DiNozzo!” Gibbs stated, before turning back to his own rising style of paperwork.

“Yes, boss.” Tony smiled at him. ‘God, your pathetic DiNozzo, any little attention you get makes your day.’ Tony turned back towards his computer.

Concentrating on his computer screen and not the gray haired agent sitting across the way, Tony was actually able to finish his report. He happily dumped it on Gibbs desk, and ran out of the office. He ignored Kate’s remark about a hot date, and just sighed in relief when the elevator doors closed. What he didn’t see was Gibbs eyes following his every move.

Tony drove around aimlessly. He had a few errands, and just didn’t feel like sitting at a dark and lonely apartment contemplating the situation he has gotten himself into.

“So Tony,” he mumbled to himself. “What were you thinking when you decided to develop feelings for your boss?” He looked himself in the mirror, noticing the small bags under them, a sign of lack of sleep of late. “Let's just list out how wrong this is. One, he’s straight, yeah that’s a big one. Two, he’s an ex-marine that could probably kill you with his bare hands. Three ex-wives, all red heads.” Tony glances in the mirror once again, wondering if he should get red highlights. “Four, Rule #12 no dating a co-worker. Five, did I mention he is straight, and ex-marine, whose policy frowns on things like two guys getting it on?”

Tony pulled into a fast food joint not far from his house. ‘What a way to finish off the day, fast food dinner, a beer, and a nice little fantasy, starring Tony, a desk and a very willing Gibbs.’ He grabbed his food, blushed as the young woman raised her eyebrow at his normal reaction, when he thought of a willing Gibbs and a desk.

Absently munching on the fries his minded wander once again to his favorite subject. He was acutely aware of Gibbs; all five of his senses were alert when he was near. Just the smell of sawdust makes him horny. He can’t go near a Home Depot with out getting a hard on. The smell always reminds him of Gibbs, he wondered if the smell was embedded into his skin.

Would Gibbs taste like sawdust, or the coffee that flows through his veins. He was tempted to grab Gibbs coffee cup after he was finished and sip the last of the coffee, just to get a slight taste of Gibbs. Pathetic, yes, he knew it was, but he was beyond caring. For now he settled for buying the same type of coffee, just so he could imagine what the coffee would taste like on Gibbs tongue.

Over the past two years he’s trained his hearing to pick up the slightest movements Gibbs makes. Listen for his silent approach, the swish of air before his hand hits the back of his head, the soft rustle of material as Gibbs slid his jacket on or off. This of course usually leads Tony down a path of thoughts that just weren’t appropriate in the office, field, or with in a ten mile radius of Gibbs.

Tony’s new hobby ‘Gibbs watching’, all those undercover jobs with surveillance had finally paid off. He had gotten good, if he didn’t say so himself, at watching Gibbs with out Gibbs noticing. Side looks from desk to desk, just watching the man concentrate, the intense look he would get when he closed a case. When the case was especially troubling, Gibbs’s blue eyes would get darker with emotion, but his face would show no sign. He prided himself on the fact he could read Gibbs, only one other was as good and Ducky had known Gibbs for years, so he didn’t count.

Now touch, well that sense alone sent his nerve endings into hyper drive. He craved every touch Gibbs bestowed upon him. Every swat to the head, every touch on the shoulder sent warmth through his body, and tingles down his spine. Tony about swooned when Gibbs grabbed him by the face, and told him he was irreplaceable. That act alone was a recurring act in his fantasies; he just ignored the McGee comment.

Tony reached down into the bag, and realized he had no more fries. He cursed, and headed home, before his hamburger got too cold. He pulled up to his apartment complex, parked his car, grabbed his stuff, and ran up the stairs to his apartment. Then stopped short, dropping his dinner.

“Slippery fingers, DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked, from his perch on the top step.

“Fries were greasy,” Tony stammered. His system wasn’t adjusting to the live flesh and blood Gibbs sitting in front of his apartment.

“Where have you been?” Gibbs asked, standing up looking down at the agent.

“Errands,” Tony shrugged. Now that the shock had worn off, he had to figure a way out of the situation. Having Gibbs only a few yards from his bedroom was not a good thing. He might actually loose all sense of reality and find out if Gibbs tasted like sawdust or coffee.

“You left the office two hours ago,” Gibbs tried to hide his smile. He always loved watching a frustrated Tony. And at this moment Tony was beyond frustrated. He figured having him standing there, was wreaking havoc on Tony’s senses.

“Lots of errands,” Tony looked down, and pushed past Gibbs. “Would you like to come in?” Tony asked. ‘Stupid! Tony what were you thinking. Just remember to keep your hands to yourself.’

“Got a beer?” Gibbs asked following Tony into the apartment. Gibbs looked around; the apartment was a reflection of the younger man. It was modern, but showed signs of classic taste, Gibbs sometimes forgot Tony came from money. His taste in style of furniture reflected it, though it looked extremely comfortable. “Nice place you got here.”

“Thanks,” Tony answered handing Gibbs a beer. Gibbs fingers touched his briefly, sending a currant through his body. Tony jerked back, and distanced himself from his boss. “What are you doing here?”

Gibbs looked over at Tony, “I can’t just stop by?”

“Ah, No.” Tony said, watching his boss carefully. Gibbs smiled, and Tony took a step back. “Boss?”

“Yes, Tony?” Gibbs set the beer down on the small bar between the kitchen and the living room.

Tony’s eyes darted, “What’s going on?”

“Truth?” Gibbs took another step forward. Tony once again stepped back but slammed into the wall. Gibbs grinned, eyes narrowed. “I’m tired of waiting.”

“Waiting?” Tony voice squeaked, he dropped his head in embarrassment, “I didn’t just squeak did I?”

“Yeah, and it was kinda cute.” Gibbs laughed at Tony’s open mouth expression.

“Did you just say cute?” Tony asked eyebrows knitted together. “Who are you, and where is Gibbs?”

Gibbs stepped up to Tony, forcing him back into the wall. “You’ve been sending signals left and right, DiNozzo, and I’m tired of waiting for you to make a move.” Tony’s mouth dropped again, but this time Gibbs took the advantage and grabbed Tony’s face, holding him in place and kissed him thoroughly. Slipping his tongue inside, exploring Tony’s mouth, roof to gums. He pulled away from Tony but not letting go of him, “Yep, tasted just like I thought you would.”

Tony eyes were glazed; he shook his head trying to clear his thoughts and focused on Gibbs, “Which is?”

“Cinnamon, you are always either chewing cinnamon gum or sucking on a breath mint.” Gibbs answered, his fingers now caressing Tony’s cheek, then sliding into his hair. “Soft like I imagined, what do you use? The smell drives me wild. I always know when you walk into the room.”

“Coconut pear shampoo,” Tony stammered, a blush creeping on to his face. “You noticed?”

“That you watch me, when you think I’m not looking. That you know when I walk into a room, that you lean into my touch.” Gibbs pulled Tony in for another kiss. “Yeah, I noticed.”

“And here I thought I was being discreet,” Tony mumbled against Gibbs lips. His arms slipped around Gibbs waist pulling the man closer, grinding their hardening cocks together.

“You were,” Gibbs slipped his hands down Tony’s side, then under his shirt. “I just noticed, because I was watching you, I’ve just got more surveillance experience than you.”

Tony lifted his arms as Gibbs pulled the shirt over his head. Tony noticed Gibbs’s eyes got darker with passion, he grinned and pulled the man in for a passionate kiss. The only thought running through his head was that he tasted like dark bold coffee. “Now that I’ve tasted,” he nipped Gibbs bottom lip. “Touched,” his hand slipped off the sports coat and began working on the shirt buttons. “Smelled,” he buried his face into Gibbs hair. “I want to hear you moan in pleasure and see your face when I make you scream.”

Gibbs pulled Tony away from the wall and pushed him down the hall towards the bedroom. “I won’t be the only one screaming.”

A trail of clothes followed the two men down the hall into the bedroom. That night they saw, heard, smelled, tasted and touched every inch of each other’s bodies.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Bj Jones.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.