Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    AUTHORS: Salustra and Pet, Chapters 1-11, Salustra and Myst, Chapter 12-16, Salustra and Malea, Chapter 17
    E-MAILS: Salustra: goddess_salustra@juno.com; Pet: spikespet2001@yahoo.com.
    RATING: NC-17 Eventually, PG this chapter
    SUMMARY: An answer to GhostForge's Anniversary Challenge #6, which starts: It takes place is present day California...William; and his new Stepbrother Liam?. This Chapter: William and Liam meet, and William and his mother move into the O'Donnell family home.
    ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to Ghostforge for the wonderfully inspirational challenges. This one has had us giggling and happy the whole time we've been doing it, and we're nowhere near finished. Also, we have subtly included the names of some of our favorite writers and fans in here?the names are tribute, pay no attention to the characters they are attached to.
    DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance, and on our website, http://www.geocities.com/pet_salustra/FateDestinyAlwaysForever.html. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.
    SPOILERS: None. This is completely human AU. We will admit to certain parallels with the many John Hughes teen angst masterpieces, however.
    DISCLAIMER: We don't own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.
    FEEDBACK: Yes please.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    121,852
    Chapters:
    18/18
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    31
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    5,602