Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Harper/Tyr
    Rating: FRAO
    Spoilers: Angel Dark, Demon Bright
    Archive: yes to the lists and Mandy, others, please ask
    Sequel: Sequel to "The Chaser" which is on my website
    Disclaimer: Not mine. Not Dylan's either...
    Notes: After "Angel Dark Demon Bright" I was asking myself, what would happen if Harper walked into the Obs Deck after Dylan left? Can we get slash out of this that isn't non-con? And I have to say after I finished this I kinda went "What the frak? this isn't what I was trying to write!" But hey, my TyrMuse was still in a pissy humour about the whole Witchhead-timetravel-Andromeda-disses-the-Neitzscheans thing and wanted to take it out on my HarperMuse, who is also still in a "What the frak?!" daze...
    Dedication: For my wonderful beta, Aunty Mib, who saved this from a fate worse than death (namely large passages of purpleness of the non-Trance variety).
    Summary: The Battle of Witchhead is over. Harper and Tyr do anything but talk about it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,294
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    913