Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-04-12
Words:
1,698
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,602

Craft User

Summary:

Disclaimer:I have made up all these charater any likeness is purley coinicedent and is not ment, also i incorperate magick into this story, which is also made up by me please do not try and do these spells at home. Missy and Jeremy are normal highschool students. Missy get avergae B's while Jeremy get straight A's, and they both are on numerous school clubs and team but still there is somthing different about them. When the PACU find out Jeremy and Missy's dark secrect will they live to be 16?

Chapter 1: When good witches go bad

Chapter Text

Jeremy watched as Missy formed a small ball of blue translucent light i her hand, she started playing with it and bouncing it up and down on the pavement. "Mis, you know you should do that in public." She smiled her oh so white teeth sparkling in the sun. "I know but still it was fun." Jeremy sighed; she never listened to his voice of reason. "Come on let's go back to my house and get started." Jeremy smiled his light brown hair waving in the wind covering his greenish blue eyes. "Sure alright let's go." Missy's raven black hair hit him in the face as she turned her back to him and started to walk off to her house. Jeremy looked up at the sun and smile. She was right it was a beautiful day out. It was only a five minute walk to her house but it was unusually longer today. When they reached the bend that lead to her house Missy gasped and Jeremy soon found why. There were lots of men surrounding her house going through there stuff and he knew why. On there back was the acronym PACU, which stood for People Against Craft Users. They had found Missy's and his secret room full of craft items, and the penalty for using the Craft was death. Missy was about to turn back when one of the men spotted her. She looked back to Jeremy. He knew what they had to do, it was either fight or die. "Hey you stop!." Missy held out her hand and in her hand she formed a large blue translucent sword. She swung it around a few time to scare the man but he didn't seem to care. He pulled out a vile that was held to his neck by a leather cord and showed it to them. "Orbos..." Missy whispered slowly. James wanted to yell at her but he couldn't move. Their magick would have no effect on them with Orbos on them. Just as Jeremy was about to run to Missy he felt Magickal engergy rise and instanly drew up a protective circle around him. The blast was really strong, it had to be from another craft user. He looked around and saw her. She shot another burst of flame at him and he braced himslef and pushed more energy into his circle. the symbols and runes got brighter as the other craft user pour more and more fire at him. He looked for a way out, and he had found it. "Stupid bitch." He said laughingly as he notcied she wasn't wearing any Orbos. He instanly projected himself into her senses and made her think the man that was attacking Missy was him. It must have of worked because she stopped trying to burn Jeremy down and shot a burst of flames at the man. Jeremy watched as the man burst into flames and feel to the ground, his skin picth black. That one moment he lost control and she busted out of it. Jeremy was all out of energy and wouldn't be able to deflect her next attack, but he wouldn't need to. "Missy...remember the Beta plan?" He said with a tone of tone of triumph. She gave him a quizzical look and and suddenly it hit her. Beta plan was the code for a certain spell that needed two or more people to use it. She ran to him and started saying her part of the spell "Atrum Autra Nepharius!" When she finished her part a blue glowing pentacle surrounded them with them standing in the middle. Jeremy finished "Colemos Alhoa Pinateo!" In an instant they were surrounded by darkness and they were flying around in a vortex of some sort. Dizzyness and confusing hitting them, but soon it stopped leaving them in an abandoned ware house downtown. Jeremy sat down on a pillow that was arranged around in a circle that formed around a book on a pedistool, their book of shadows. "Are you as exhusted as I am?" She said through a short breathe. Jeremy nodded and fell backwards into a deep blackout.