Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-04-12
Words:
3,257
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
13
Hits:
2,143

Of Magick and Necromancy

Summary:

Disclaimer:I have made up all these charater any likeness is purley coinicedent and is not ment, also i incorperate magick into this story, which is also made up by me please do not try and do these spells at home. Gene Halliwell is a gifted person being able to do extraordinary things like his five other identical siblings, the only catch is they are all half demon. Gene must learn to control his demon and increase his knowledge of the magickal arts or end up losing control of his powers and helping his mother and siblings to destory the world

Chapter 1: Where it all began

Chapter Text

"Damn demons." Gene muttered to himself as he looked around at the messy house.He started to pick up to mess the last one had caused. Gene took the broom out of the closet and swept up the remains of an antique dresser passed down throught his family when he heard some one say, "You know you could easily pick all ths open using your powers." Gene sighed "Not you again." Xantu stood there smiling at him. "I told you:No personal gain" Xantu laughed and waved his hand over the mess causing it all to go back to the way it was before the attack. Gene gave him a cold look and flashed his hand trying to blow him up instead mising and hitting a grandfather clock. "Now if you would come with me you could learn to control those powers of yours." Gene grimanced and simply said "Demon causing numerous deaths and from hell you came, May fire take your very breath." It wasn't the best spell, but it worked causing flames to engulf him and drag him down to the underworld...for now at least. The phone rang. Gene ran to the phone almost tripping over a fallen chair on the way.
"Hello?" He said in a harsh breath.
"Hi Gene. This is Sabrina."
"Sabrina?"
"Yea, what's up?"
"Umm nothing much just cleaning a little."
"Demon attack?"
"What?"
Gene was scaried, Sabrina Halliwell his sister didn't know about demons... yet. Even though she also has powers like Gene.
"I was just attacked by a group of them."
"Has anyone else been attacked?"
"Not that I know of...I am about to call James' cell...the house phone doesn't work at the moment."
"Mabe I should just pop in..."
"Alright you do that then come over here OK?"
"Alrighty."
They both hung up and Gene turned around to see a woman holding a gun at him across the hallway. "don't move" She whispered. Gene panicked and flashed his hand trying to freeze her instead blowing up the kitchen table. She flew to the side and shot the gun. Gene flashed again thsi tiem he froze the room, the bullet and all. Gene walked up to the frozen lady and on his way whacked the bullet to the floor and said "A certain security company is going to get an earfull after this."
He unfroze her and telekineticly knocked the gun out of her hands. She lifted her hands and gathered a blusish light ball and in the middle was a potion bottle. "In this time and In this space, him and his relatives I displace, Through time and space, To their own place." as soon as she finished she threw the potion and Gene in fear Shadowed out but not in time, for a little bit of teh potion hit his leg. He felt him self leave his world and instant dizziness and confusion hit him as it stopped. He looked around he was still at the manor...but it was different. It was dusty and looked like a major battle had been fought here. Gene walked down the hall and went the grab the door handle. When he and the door made contact a surge of energy hit him and his sight got blurry. Gene was having a vision. He was still in the manor the outline of his eyesight was hazy meaning he was definatly ahveing a vision and that when he saw it. All five of his siblings were surrounding him in a circle and they had him surrouned with a energy cage of some kind. He wanted to help himself but he couldnt' move, only watch. He watched in horror as they all threw energy balls at him and he watched as he died. The vison broke and he was back in-where was he? He Opened the door and walked outside to see a dark and dreary world. The trees were dead, no noise at all, and everyone was wearing rags and little clothing. "Hey you, what were you doing in the forbidden house?" Gene turned to his left to a demon holding an energy ball in his hand braced to through it. "I live here?" Gene must have sounded retarded saying that becasue teh demon gave him a look and said "No one is alouded in there, the penitaly is death." The demon threw the energy ball and out of reflex he froze it. A crowd formed and gasped "Magic!" The demon looked confused for a moment and that moment was all Gene needed. He motioned with his hand as to wave the ball away and telekinetically threw the ball at him. In a burst of flames he was vanquished... only to bring three more demons in his place."I hate demons" Gene muttered to himself as they all threw energy balls at him. Gene made a psychic sheild and watched as they all hit his sheild. They were strong though another hit like that and his sheild would break. Gene braced himself for teh next impact but only to here screams from the demons. He looked to see Arella and a group of witches vanquishing them. "Gene hurry!" Gene dropped his sheild and ran to her. "Arella its been so long!" Gene said gasping for breath. "I know child but now is not the time." She threw a potion and clouds of bright pink smoke surrounded them and Gene felt himself being pulled away by them. They ran into a sheiled door that was concealed as a brick wall and they were in a dark room. The same room Gene was raised in as a kid ten years ago.