Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Andromeda
    Pairing: Trance/Rommie/Beka
    Rating: Hmm... Technically, FRT-13, though it'd be FRM if intent counted.
    Status: New; Complete
    Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
    Feedback: Yes, please!!
    Series/Sequel: None
    Disclaimers: Neither the characters nor lyrics are mine, as I'm sure Tribune and Type O Negative will attest...
    Summary: Beka, Rommie, and Trance plus a '62 'vette, leather, cloves, and Type O Negative equals...??? (Trance's POV)
    Notes: First of all, forgive my bad Trance characterization. This is the first time I've ever written from her POV.
    Second of all, the song is 'My Girlfriend's Girlfriend,' off of Type O Negative's album 'October Rust.' It'd probably be helpful to listen to it, but I know that Type O won't be most people's cup of tea, so hopefully it does all right even if you don't.
    And, finally, the story of how this demented little idea was born: my hubby-to-be was listening to his Type O mp3s with me, and he jokingly emphasized the phrase 'go-go trance' in this song to make it seem more like 'go-go Trance.' This image of Trance dancing with Beka and Rommie just popped into my head and refused to leave.
    Warnings: Obviously, this is femslash - two or more women engaged in a lesbian relationship. If that's a problem, you'd be much happier reading something else...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    887
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,883