Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Andromeda
    Pairing: Rommie, Rommie, and Rommie
    Rating: FRAO
    Status: New; Complete
    Archive: Yes to list archives, all others please ask first
    Feedback: Yes, please! This is my first completed attempt at femslash, I'd like to know how I did...
    Series/Sequel: Haven - there's at least one sequel in the works...
    Disclaimers: I have no stake in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. I'm only borrowing the characters briefly for my own nefarious purposes - they will be returned tired and (usually) happy, but overall none the worse for wear...
    Summary: Rommie's 'siblings' welcome her back to the Andromeda after the events of 'All Too Human.' Avatar Rommie's POV...
    Notes: This is for my fiance, as it was actually his idea to toss the three Rommies together this way, suggested to me by him as we discussed unexpected pairings I'd seen in Andromeda fic. The unusualness of the idea caught my attention, and here we are. And I do have to admit that Lexa Doig describing playing the three versions of Rommie as if they were three siblings definitely added to this story... I used the quote I did because the lines popped into my head while thinking this fic over, and they seemed to fit somehow...
    Also, I had to give the three Rommies unique names, since there was no way to call them all Rommie and maintain any degree of clarity. It makes sense, at least to me - why would they call each other by the same name when they are, effectively, three different people? 'Meda' is holographic Rommie, the 'middle sister,' and 'Annie' is computer Rommie, the 'elder sister.'
    BTW, the incense I mention *is* a real blend, minus the patchouli. It's called Nightspell and it's made by Airs International - I've seen it in grocery stores, so it isn't hard to find if you want to check it out. (Which I *highly* recommend...)
    Warnings: I wouldn't personally think this needs any, but there are two I'll include just to be conscientious. One, this is femslash - i.e., two (or more) women engaged in a lesbian encounter. Two, there's a quasi-incestuous (if *completely* consensual) tone to this one that may bother some.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,182
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    942