Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
995
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,031

Lucky Charm

Summary:

Archive: Yes
Category: Slash F/F; PWP
Rating: FRAO
Characters: Beka/Trance
Summary: Beka reclaims her "Lucky Charm"
Spoilers: Forced Perspective
This is really just a snippet from what I hope will be a longer plot-driven story.
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. I'm borrowing them for a little while and will return them undamaged & having made no profit. But they may be tired.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Lucky Charm
by Lorriane Marker

 

"Beka?" Trance moved into the candle lit room slowly. "Beka?" she called again, her eyes followed a curving trail of slim tapered candles. Flames danced; their heat sending slow drips of wax down thin tapers to pool in colorful strands along the floor. With a slow smile she followed the trail as it led her from the entry through the small sitting area that Beka used as her office into the bedroom. "Be...ka..." Trance's eyes widened. "Oh my."

Beka sprawled only her nearly transparent blue negligee breaking the golden glow of candlelight over smooth skin with darker shadows. "Like the scenery?" Beka's drawl sent ripples across Trance's skin. Still frozen, Trance nodded silently. "Then why don't you come over here and enjoy it."

Trance giggled softly before springing onto the bed sending it bouncing. She slid her hand along one calf following the curve up the thigh until her hand slipped under the negligee. Her fingers caressed Beka's hip in a gentle massage changing her motion she skimmed her nails lightly over the hip bone towards the valley between Beka's legs.

"Um, that's nice," Beka whispered.

"Glad you like it." Her other hand lightly touched Beka's nipple through the silk of the negligee. Flicking a thumb across she moved the cloth just enough to let a hardened tip peek out. Her tongue followed her finger playing with uncovered nipple. Then she moved both hands to Beka's shoulders and pushed her back to the bed hard. She quickly straddled Beka and bent down to take the other nipple, still covered by the thin silk into her mouth. She pushed her hips against Beka's as the other woman arched up. Beka's hands fumbled with the fastenings of Trance's jumpsuit as she continued teasing her nipples.

"Damn it, Trance, help me get these off you," Beka commanded.

"Yes, ma'am." Trance reached up to undo the fasteners and shimmied the garment down to her waist. When she lifted her hips to pull the garment off, Beka took advantage of her awkward balance to spill her off and switch their positions. With a few fierce tugs she pulled the suit down until it tangled with Trance's boots.

"Blast it, Trance, you need to wear less complicated clothing!" Beka teased. She struggled muttering imprecations under her breath for several minutes before getting Trance's remaining clothes off. Trance watched, giggling as Beka sent her clothes and boots flying in different directions. The last boot sailed across the room to crash into the wall with a loud thud. "And what exactly is so funny?"

"I was just thinking, that my teacher was right - seductions tend to proceed more smoothly if you remove your shoes before you roll around the bed." She paused a moment before pointing up to her belt dangling from the corner of one of the ceiling lights. "Well that and the fact that if we had an emergency I might have a little difficulty retrieving my belt."

"What teacher?"

"My teacher."

"This is going to be one of those conversations where we talk for several minutes and I still don't get an answer, isn't it?" Trance opened her mouth and Beka leaned down to trap her lips in a kiss. Tongues explored stealing air until both women gasped and had to break apart. Panting slightly, Beka whispered, "Never mind just love me."

"But my belt..."

Beka grabbed a pillow and sent it soaring into the light. The belt fell with a small thud. "Problem solved." She ran her hands down Trance's shoulder lightly tracing around the small tattoo. "So will I ever know where you got this?"

"Someday, maybe." Trance pulled Beka down into another kiss distracting her lover from any other inquiries into her mysteries. Her hands moved down to tug at the hem of Beka's negligee pulling it up and off smoothly. The crisp curls surrounding Beka's pubis brushed her smooth folds sending small tingles of electricity through her spine. "Ah," Trance cried. Beka's hands moved exploring neck and collarbone before delving into the valley between Trance's breasts. Soft light caresses were followed by harder pinches of the nipples. Lips and tongue followed leave small damp patches where the slightest breath of air caused shivers to race through Trance. Heat flaring through her body Trance clutched at Beka's shoulders her tail circling the golden skin of one leg. With a slight shift Trance could use the tip to brush Beka's damp pubic curls. Beka gave a short sharp cry when the tail brushed her clitoris then she bit down on a nipple. They rocked together a single molten being pushing each other closer to the precipice.

They flew, then fell and split apart before rejoining.

Long minutes after still shaking damp with perspiration Beka rolled off Trance and gathered her into a gentle hug. "It's been way too long."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Tyr was starting to look good."

"Oh."

"Not that good..."

"...but good?"

"Yeah. He made me dinner."

"A good dinner?"

"More or less."

"More what and less what?"

"Good food. Bad conversation."

Trance turned. "Give," she demanded.

"He poisoned a prior employer with strychnine. And informed me that interspecies relationships were pointless."

Trance laughed her body convulsing in Beka's arms. "That's a very Nietzchean point of view."

"Very Nietzchean. Now it's your turn."

"My turn?"

"Your 'completely uneventful' mission. The one where you filed the report: 'I looked for you. I found out where you were. I traveled to where you were. And I got you out.' Why exactly would you need to look, find, travel, and get Dylan?"

"He got a little lost."

"Trance," Beka warned.

"Dylan was happy with the report."

"Dylan was happy that you rescued him from... whatever it was you rescued him from."

"We need Dylan. Most of the time his intentions are very good."

"Trance, you're my 'lucky charm' - not Dylan's."

END

Email: LorraineMarker@prodigy.net
My page: http://www.slashcity.net/~lorrainemarker/index.html

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lorriane Marker.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.