Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,875
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,367

Thirsty Hearts Sequel to Meditations

Summary:

T'Pol and Hoshi stranded on a desert planet...

Work Text:

Thirsty Hearts

T'Pol and Hoshi stumbled through the deep dry sands that burnt hotter then the deserts of Vulcan. The Captain had once again managed to get them all in trouble... The Agora, a small faction of a race of people covered in blue-green scales, had used a highly advanced transporter devise to incarcerate the crew, after Archer laughed in their faces when their leader refused to shake hands with him where upon he grabbed the ambassadors by his sexual reproductive organ. T'Pol had tried to worn him but Archer mistakenly believed her to have developed a human sense of humor.

The entire crew had been swept away by the transporters and sent to prison camps, with the exception of the two females of the crew. The Agora believed that females were to be highly regarded and would never send a woman off to die in one of their harsh prisons, plagued with the atrocities of those who sought power. Instead women are sent to barely habitable worlds and left to their own devices, which for their people meant that women lived full lives given their superior intelligence. So, T'Pol and Hoshi were looking for any crop of rocks where water might have developed, cactus or any other vegetation that would lead them to water.

Tripping and landing face down in a dune with a mouthful of sand Hoshi looked up at T'Pol's dust free self scowling and spitting sand from her mouth. "How the HELL does he always manage to get us in these messes!"

"The Captain is not qualified to be such. He exists in his own little world where every thing is just as he believes it to be and he is incapable of viewing a woman's opinion as anything more then the effects of premenstrual syndrome. The captain is incapable of accepting my knowledge because I am female and have abundant mammary development," T'Pol replied with an even straighter face then normal.

Hoshi nodded, "Yeah, I've noticed that he can't looking in my eyes while listening to me. My mind doesn't mean a thing to him unless I'm getting him out of some sort of cultural misunderstanding."

T'Pol nodded her head briefly and reached down to Hoshi offering her hand. Hoshi knowing more about Vulcan's then most humans was momentarily surprised that T'Pol would touch her given the Vulcan aversion to physical contact.

T'Pol felt her fingers wrap themselves around Hoshi's soft hand and the images of her meditation came back to her in a flood of uncontrolled emotion.

The eye of the Watcher looking down upon her...

The hooded figure, slowly unveiling to reveal her mate...

Hoshi not letting go of T'Pol's hand sat still on the ground looking up at her in curiosity, "T'Pol?" There was such emotion on T'Pol's face that Hoshi was worried and surprised but in that moment a small connection between them formed and she was taken back into the sand by the images flooding her mind.

T'Pol standing strong against the backdrop of T'Khut gazing at her with urgency...
Hoshi seemed to be seeing these images from under a thick cloak, the ceremonial type she had seen Vulcans wear on their homeworld.

 

Hoshi shook her head as she came out of this vision and she stared up at T'Pol in shock and confusion. T'Pol too come from the trance she however seemed completely unaware of what they had shared.

T'Pol quickly helped Hoshi to her feet, unconscious to the fact that minutes, not seconds, had past since they had taken each others hand.

Hoshi swallowed hard with her dry throat and turned her face from T'Pol who calmly walked away from her in search of water. 'What's was that?'

 

T'Pol shook herself internally the images from her meditation thick in her mind, 'the visions have become stronger.' T'Pol knew this could only mean one thing, the close proximity to Hoshi was causing her to enter Pon Far once again. She had managed to put if off before, through meditation and exercise, but this was stronger and would not be effectively put off. T'Pol almost sighed but her Vulcan training restricting her emotions was strong enough to block even the strong despair that her mind acknowledged. 'Hoshi has no feelings for me. I will remain mate-less and Pon Far will do as it must.'

 

Hoshi continued walking on in search of water a few feet behind the person who occupied her thoughts at this moment. The image of T'Pol, standing in the glow of the stars removing her hood and the look of pure uncontrolled hunger that filled her eyes at the sight of Hoshi. But these images meant nothing. They were merely a new fantasy from an old thread; Hoshi had known the moment she laid eyes on T'Pol that her heart would cause trouble. The strong Vulcan was very much her type.

The trouble was how could lesbianism be logical to Vulcan's, if it were she surly would have found something on it while studying the language. She hadn't even found the Vulcan word for homosexual. And though it is possible that the Vulcan culture is one of those rare cultures that find sexuality so personal or insignificant that to trouble over the differences is unheard of, Hoshi couldn't convince herself of this. No, the only way to know would be to ask and to ask would risk a breach of Vulcan privacy, not to mention the possibility of T'Pol figuring out why she asked. Hoshi couldn't allow that to happen. Her heart couldn't face the rejection, or losing the little bond of friendship that they had.

 

T'Pol fought to regain the fragile control of her emotions which had slipped. "Why must humans be so homophobic," she mumbled under her breath in a hiss of barely controlled anger. T'Pol couldn't take it any more, the walking in search of water and the close proximity to Hoshi were starting to take they're toll on her.

"T'Pol."

T'Pol sighed before frowning at the slip only to be further angered by that slip. She turned to face Hoshi who was twenty feet or so away standing on a slight hill.

"T'Pol you've got to see this."

"Why and what must I see?"

Hoshi looked sheepishly back at her, "an oasis," she smiled slightly, "we need to know if it's really there and we both can't have the same mirage."

T'Pol took a deep breath trying to control her emotions and nodded heading up the sandy dune slipping and gathering sand on her previously immaculately clean uniform. When she was within a few feet of the top T'Pol caught Hoshi's scent on the wind and shivers ran through her sweat soaked body. Her legs almost gave out under her but she fought it with all of her will and training and won long enough to reach the top and look over.

A dozen bountiful desert trees swayed in the winds and the water of the amazingly large pond rippled. The water emerged from rocks beside the pool flowing and cascading down over each rock and into the deep blue. There was at least twenty feet of good shade from the close crop of trees, twenty feet of what seemed to T'Pol's muddled mind of heaven.

Hoshi licked her parched and cracked lips, "is that really there? Do you see it?"

T'Pol nodded blankly before stepping forward in almost a trance of dehydration and stumbled before rolling down the hill side in a tangle of limbs.

 

Hoshi couldn't believe her eyes, T'Pol the always calm and collected, clean woman was rolling down the hill gathering grit into her cloths and skin all the way. Hoshi's lips quivered before she ran down after T'Pol stumbling in laughter before falling beside the tousled woman in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

T'Pol growled at Hoshi, "this is not humorous!"

Hoshi was so shocked by the anger the pure emotion in T'Pol's voice that she froze in mid laugh and stared.

T'Pol merely set her jaw and stalked off towards the trees.

"What was that?" Hoshi mumbled still sitting on the ground biting her lower lip and sighed before lifting herself up and following after T'Pol.

 

T'Pol reached the pool and her body ran with excitement as soon as she could smell the water. Quickening her step she reached the edge striped off her sopping uniform exposing her soft wet skin to the cool air rising off the pond.

 

Hoshi could see T'Pol ahead of her in the distance striping and diving into the water with an elegant yet hurried movement and wished that she could just reach the pond. Her heart was beating so fast that she could feel it rocking her body her breaths were coming short and she has stopped sweating which worried her more then the sweating had.

 

After ten minutes in the cool waters of the shockingly deep pond T'Pol emerged wet and glistening in the sunlight and for the first time noticed that Hoshi hadn't yet arrived. T'Pol looked out over the sands of the desert until her eyes lit upon Hoshi's blue clad body laying motionless. 'Oh my God.' T'Pol's cluttered mind screamed as she set off naked and running towards Hoshi.

When T'Pol reached her Hoshi was laying face down in the sand moving only with the slight and shaky drawing of her breath. T'Pol kneeled down beside her and rolled her over to examine her sand coated face. The burning of her mind and body flared once again and she found her gaze wandering hungrily down Hoshi's body to the collar or her uniform that was unzipped and open a few inches in the hopes of letting in some breeze.

T'Pol found her hand unzipping that uniform and fought the urges that ran through her but continued to strip that dark blue mass from Hoshi's limp body until all she wore was her light cotton underwear. T'Pol tried to steady her heartbeat but failed as she lifted Hoshi into her arms only realizing her own nudeness when their skins came together.

Shivers ran wild through her body as she carried Hoshi back to the shade of the trees and the cool waters of the pond. But she couldn't let herself go, she had to fight it. Fight the need to have this woman as her mate.

 

Hoshi's eyes cracked open as she felt the cool water slip from T'Pol's fingers past her lips. Hoshi closed her eyes again as her lips wrapped around T'Pol's fingers capturing the last few drops of water clinging to them and causing sensory overload in both women.

As Hoshi gasped for air T'Pol's eyes widened in a very unvulcan expression of surprise. 'Could it be that she might actually care to mate with me?' T'Pol swallowed hard in her suddenly dry throat and pushed the thought away, 'no I mustn't allow myself to lose league of my scenes and believe in what is impossible.'

Hoshi mind still in that one moment thought, 'that was by far the most erotic moment of my life. She gasped too. Did she feel it too? Could that fantasy I had somehow have been transferred to T'Pol? I know they're touch telepaths but could she read my thoughts, does she know?' Hoshi became even more worried as T'Pol rose and walked away from her. 'Have I reviled everything?'

 

T'Pol rose to compose herself, 'my Pon Far has reached its peak. It will not be long now before I must leave Hoshi here and prepare to die.' T'Pol drew a deep breath trying to think straight. 'I must build shelter for her and find a way for her to have water nearby until she is strong enough to walk to the pool herself.'

With that thought T'Pol drew another handful of water from the pool and walked slowly back to Hoshi.

Looking down on Hoshi's panty clad body T'Pol almost cried out at the pain and loneliness that ran through her very being but held back, seated herself beside her beautiful friend and began once again to pour the sweet cool water past Hoshi's parched lips.

As Hoshi's lips closed around her fingers T'Pol's vision took her once again only this time the images were not clouded.

Hoshi lifted the hood of her robe. "Where are we, T'Pol?"

T'Pol was taken aback by the realization of what was happening but could only think clear enough to answer, "Vulcan."

Hoshi looked around at the deep sands and felt the heat dryer then that of the planet they should be on. "How is this possible?"

T'Pol swallowed hard, "this is not Vulcan, but it is. We are on the Vulcan in my mind."

"In your mind?"

"Yes."

Hoshi wondered momentarily, "why?"

T'Pol looked away from her, pain and confusion evident on her usually static face. "I have reached the later stages of Pon Far our touching telepathically bonded us. For this I must apologize."

Hoshi look confused for a moment before a look of realization came across her face, "Pon Far?" Hoshi's jaw hung slack for a moment before she continued, "the state in which a Vulcan must mate?"

T'Pol's eyes darkened in shock and anger, "How do you know of this? Pon Far is highly guarded by our rights to privacy."

Hoshi was shocked by the anger and aggressiveness of T'Pol's voice and gulped, "I...I came across it in the libraries while researching the language and culture of Vulcan it wasn't in the restricted sections of the library I didn't realize. I'm sorry..."

T'Pol closed her eyes in shame both for her harsh words and for the needs of her body and mind. "Well you know what Pon Far is. Then you understand why I must break the bond and leave as soon as possible."

Hoshi's eyes lowered and saddened, "because lesbianism isn't accepted among your people."

"What?"

"I'm sorry," Hoshi spoke as quickly as she could, "I never meant for my feeling to harm or embarrass you like they have." With that Hoshi turned away form T'Pol inadvertently breaking the connection.

 

Hoshi was lying in the sand in nothing her white briefs her face turned away from T'Pol.

T'Pol was shocked. "Homosexuality is greatly accepted among my people, in fact it is a requirement of the spiritual connection a high priestess' holds with God. It is your people who are so greatly homophobic."

Hoshi was astounded by this news but not by the view of humans as homophobic. "Human's do still suffer from some homophobia though it is much more understated then it once was. We can marry and live our lives as anyone else but the human history books document no homosexuality and our marriages are not indicated in the data of Earth which our government shares with other races."

T'Pol looked thoughtful thought she was fighting the urges of her mind. "You apologized to me?"

"Yes." Hoshi looked down in shame again.

"Are you under the impression that you somehow started the bond?" Her brow rose in interest.

"You mean I didn't?" Hoshi's eyes widened in surprised.

"How could you?" T'Pol's mouth curved into a slight smile, "you have no telepathic abilities."

Hoshi's eyes widened to the point that they almost looked as if they would fall from her head and T'Pol laughed which surprised her even more. "You mean that you..."

T'Pol's laughter stopped abruptly and she lowered her head still shamed by the needs of her body. "Yes."

Realization sunk in fully and Hoshi smiled coyly, "you want to mate with me."

T'Pol looked up just in time to see that smile and matched it in turn before the Pon Far took over and she reached out genially cupping Hoshi's face. Their eyes locked as their minds and they became one.

The End