Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
444
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,365

The Adonis Affair

Summary:

CATEGORY: Slash
PAIRING: Solo and Kuryakin
RATING: FRT-13
ARCHIVE: Anywhere and everywhere...
NOTES: My answer to my own challenge.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Adonis Affair
by Sandra Esparza

 

Andrew Oslo stepped onto the bungalow's deck overlooking a mostly deserted beach of white sand, the ocean a deep blue. It was Saturday morning, which meant he had two days left of his vacation. One, really. He would return to New York on Sunday and be obliged to wash his clothes and go groceries shopping before heading back to the office on Monday.

Dressed only in a white robe tied with a sash, he stood in the early morning sun, sipping fresh coffee, with nothing on his mind, and nothing on his agenda.

'Oh, alright. There *is* something on my mind,' he confessed. 'Blondie...'

'Blondie' wasn't the guy's name but since they had yet to meet, it was as good a name as any for the bronze Adonis.

He first took note of Blondie on the second day of his vacation. He was strolling along on the beach when he saw in the distance perfection personified.

Blondie was slim yet muscular with hair the color of sunshine on wheat. And his face...*Lord*, was he beautiful!

This was not to say he was effeminate. He was just too pretty to be labeled handsome.

For some reason, Andrew found Blondie to be immensely intriguing. He was oblivious of the bathing beauties around him---although they weren't oblivious of him! More than one would parade past him, pulling out all the stops to attract his interest.

He was never more than polite.

Because of this, Andrew assumed Blondie was a homosexual, except he was equally oblivious of the muscle men, college valedictorians, yachtsmen, and the locals who vied for his attention---both openly and subtly, depending on their comfort level.

He was never more than polite.

Andrew had to laugh at himself. While he acknowledged he wanted to try his luck with the golden Beach God, he didn't want to be made sport of if he failed. Plus, it would be wrong to spark an interest in Blondie when they would never see each other again. Come Monday, Oslo could find he'd been assigned to travel to Germany, or the Congo. For a day or for a year.

"Excuse me."

Andrew gave a start. He'd been so focused on Blondie that he hadn't heard anyone approach his private bungalow. His boss would have a field day reaming him a new one for letting his guard down thus! Even on vacation.

Recovering from his faux pas, he came closer to the railing. "Yes?"

"I am sorry to disturb you," Blondie said in a thick Russian accent. "Do you happen to have a band-aid?"

 

end part 1
http://www.geocities.com/illyasgirl/

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sandra Esparza.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.