Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    STATUS: complete
    CATEGORY: Romance, Drama
    SPOILERS: "Impetus," "The Other Invisible Man," (VERY minor) "Catevari."
    SEASON INFO: Season 1
    RATING: FRAO! Do NOT read if you are below 18 years of age! I'm too young to go to jail.... :)
    DISTRIBUTION: You may archive it if you want, and can bear to touch it with a ten foot pole. LOL!
    FEEDBACK: Kind words are always appreciated!
    WARNING: Contains sexual situations, and brief vulgarity.
    NOTES: I make reference to the Keeper's bedroom in this story. I am assuming that the room connected to the upstairs bathroom featured in "Impetus" is her bedroom. That is by no means a bona fide fact.
    SUMMARY: Darien pays a visit to the Keeper...
    DEDICATION: To everyone who likes a little bit of harmless smut. :) And to steph-- still looking for converts... ;)
    MUSE-IC: "Celtic Woman, volume II;" "Temptation" by Destiny's Child

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,076
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,128