Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: NCIS/STARGATE SG-1
    Pairing: Jethro Gibbs/ Tony DiNozzo, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Jethro Gibbs/Jack O'Neill
    Rating: FRM, for language and violence
    Series: SG-1/NCIS X-Over 1/?
    Category: Cross-Over. Established Relationships. Drama.
    Summary: A murder at Stargate Command prompts Jack O'Neill to call in an old friend, leading the NCIS team to Colorado Springs.
    Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS or Stargate. Both shows belong to their respective production companies, and no profit is being made.
    Notes: Keyla Sheppard. This is the name of the person you should be blaming for this. She gave me the idea, so all blame goes to her... and well my muse, for liking the idea, I guess should take a little blame, but mostly, I blame Keyla.
    Warnings: Blood, guts, and violence. But down worry, it's none of the boys who are bleeding, and if you've watched the show it's nothnig any worse than you'd see/hear there.
    Date: 22-03-05
    Archiving: Yeasureyabetcha. Just tell me where.
    Beta: Not so much no.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,763
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    23
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    5,072