Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating - FRM
    Pairing - Darien/Bobby
    Typical first-time story.
    Spoilers - Big ones for It Hurts When You do That. Assume minor spoilers for the rest of the series so far.
    Warnings - None, really.
    Slash. M/M, in other words, so if you don't wanna read that, don't read this. You know how it goes.
    Comments - I started writing this because something didn't sit right with me about the ep, IHWYDT. Did it strike anyone else as funny that a man like Bobby Hobbes, who was waking up in the hospital, paranoid, with no memory of how he got there and constant suspicions about the people around him, would have agreed to let a doctor he didn't know perform experimental surgery on his brain? You notice when Darien asks him about it, he changes the subject ASAP. Hmmmm.
    Series: No
    Thanks goes out to Chris, who read it and said it was decent. And to Lori (yes, I'm keeping the title I had. Nyah.) for being roomie extraordinaire even though she's not so obsessively into the fandom as I am.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    26,731
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    17
    Hits:
    2,283