Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
273
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,650

Amalgam

Summary:

Noticed a lack of this pairing in the world, and wanted to fill a tiny bit of the void.

Work Text:

Amalgam
by pari


"You like that, McGhee?"

He wants to say no.

No, he doesn't like it. Doesn't want it. Doesn't want him.

He is made up of all these bits and pieces of boys and men who intimidated or irritated Tim in the past. The jocks who never looked at Tim; the class clowns who did, and laughed. The charming kids, the pretty boys - who batted their eyes through term papers and test grades while Tim worked his ass off for much the same results.

Tony is made up of all these things that Tim isn't. Smirks and innuendo and big, blue eyes and long, dark lashes. Muscles and mischief and a bad-boy, `I-can-do-anything' attitude that takes Tony only far enough to get him into trouble. Then Tony becomes all pouts and sighs and `love me' looks and everybody does. Everybody loves Tony. Even when they don't.

Tim wants wants wants to reject him. He doesn't think anybody ever denies Tony anything.

"You want-"

Tim stops Tony's words with a kiss. There's a smirk curling against his lips, and confident hands working at the buttons of his shirt. And the image of every man Tim has ever known and wanted, or not wanted, runs through his mind like a movie reel at top speed. The film bubbles and snaps, leaving only Tony behind - more than the sum of all his parts - licking a straight line down Tim's throat, dissecting Tim's resolve with every brush of his tongue.

"You like-"

Tim does. He really, really does.

"Yes."



[ end. ]