Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
420
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
819

Teyla

Summary:

Elizabeth reflects on Teyla. POV: Elizabeth’s Slash.

Work Text:

Teyla by HollyShannensAngel

 

It wasn't what Teyla said. In fact, she didn't say anything, but it was the way she looked at me, the way she continued to watch me. I could feel her eyes constantly burn into my back. I'm not sure as to when all this first began, but the first time I took note was two and a half months ago.

When I finally came to the decision of telling her, all hell broke loose and I found myself torn between my professional duty and my feelings towards Teyla. She couldn't believe that I was accusing one of her own people. Truth be told, I couldn't believe it either, but I had to put my feelings aside since we were being attacked and the only person whom I could think of responsible, was an Athosian. I never once felt that that person was Teyla, and I couldn't understand why she chose to stay behind.

Lord knows I'm glad she did.

Whenever Teyla walks in a room, she just seems to light it up. She makes me feel alive, like I'm 21 again! And yet, I've lost count as to the number of times I've come so close to revealing all. Unfortunately, I lose my nerve at the last moment and make some excuse as to why I'm in her quarters. I know what you're all thinking: sooner or later I'd have to tell her right?

 

A soft murmur knocks me out of my thoughts. I turn my head rightwards and smile at the sight next to me. I plant a kiss on her bare back, then on her neck and she tosses over and smiles shyly at me. Christ, the sunlight pouring though her quarters makes her even more beautiful in every way imaginable.

"Elizabeth."

 

My smile gets bigger, whilst her mischievous brown eyes twinkle excitingly. I push back a strand of her hair.

"Hey," I whisper, as I plant a kiss on her lips. "You're so beautiful, Teyla, did you know that?"

Who would of thought it? Not me, that's for sure. Never did I once image that I'd fall for a woman, let alone give myself to one. Nevertheless, with Teyla it's different. Not only has she opened up my world in so many ways, but she's my first and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

END