Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRM-ish for adult language and themes
    Summary: Piotr Rasputin is not yet in control of his destiny.
    Author notes: This is textual poaching; no material profit has been either sought or achieved. Thanks to: SevenAll, my editrix extraordinaire; Alicia McKenzie, my beta; and 'Rith for making sure I didn't do anything rash and scarring whilst writing. All errors are mine, all characters are Marvel's. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.
    Caveat Lector: This is Ultimate X-Men fic spinning off from Millar-era canon. AoC is in the same universe as "Saving Cain" (available on the website listed above) and in the same spirit as "Dasyatidae" (same), but can be read without having digested those; the first four chapters are annotated for those who never read the Ultimate title.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,588
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Hits:
    1,548