Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,400
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
698

McKay

Summary:

Category: Well established relationship/character study
Archive: Pegasusgate
Rating: FRT
POV: John's
Pairings: Rodney McKay/John Sheppard and slightly Grodin/Ford and hints of Teyla/Weir.
Spoilers: None
Disclaimer: None of the SGA characters belong to me. If they did, then Teyla/Elizabeth would be in a steady and serious relationship. Plus, I wouldn't need to bid for Teyla or Elizabeth, as they'd be mine. I can't help it if I'm a Teyla/Elizabeth addict.
Unfortunately, since, Teyla/Elizabeth isn't ever going to happen you know that they belong to Robert Cooper/Brad Wright, MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions.
Beta: As always huge thanks to my beta Dawn.
Summary: John reflects on one annoying scientist known as Rodney McKay. And what is about Ford and Grodin and the puddle
jumpers?
A/N: I've tried my hand at Teyla/Weir, McKay/Ford and McKay/Grodin, so it makes sense to have a go at McKay/Sheppard I just hope I do justice. There's a bit of Ford/Grodin as well.why not? Hey it's better than Shep/Weir. (No offence to Shep/Weir fans) What's the world coming to? What, with all these same sex relationships and slash fanfiction, this will no doubt, mean that we'll all be sent to hell and the world will end. *Gasp* the thought is just so unbearable.

Work Text:

McKay
by HollyShannensAngel

 

`God could that man be any more annoying?' That was my first thought upon meeting McKay. There were times when I wanted to throttle him - and I wasn't the only one.

But, as time went by, I found myself falling for him - for his annoying habits, snide comments, and his Canadian ways (and that included his love for hockey and dislike for college football).

Night-after-night I found myself dreaming of exploring his body, forcing my tongue into his mouth, feeling his flesh beneath my own, sending him to his climax, hearing him scream out my name during sex, and showering with him day-after-day.

"John, I hate to disturb you from your daydreaming, but are you coming? Cause.well, it's rather lonely showering by myself."

A huge grin spreads across my lips, for standing opposite me, naked and dripping from head-to-toe with water is Rodney.

And it's anything but a dream. It's been a reality for two months, three days, five hours, and twelve seconds. I never used to be precise, but when I'm with Rodney I can't help it.

I make my out of his bed and towards him, where I wrap my arms around his waist and plant a soft kiss on his shoulder blade. "You know I am."

He spins around, entwining his hands with mine and looks at me.

This must be serious. He only looks at me like this when it's serious, like it's life and death.

"I love you."

I smile. "I'm glad."

"I'm serious, John."

"I know you are. So are we going to have that shower or not?"

He smiles weakly and leads me towards his bathroom.

As I step into the shower, the warm water greets my bruised skin. "Rodney?"

He turns around, his blue eyes met my own and I flash him my smile, the smile which is only meant for his eyes only. "I love you too."

He grins, like a kid who's just won the golden ticket. He pins me against the glass wall, where he presses his lips hard against mine and forces his tongue onto my lips, demanding entrance. I smile slightly, before succumbing into his demand.

This is one of the perks - only I get to see the dominant, demanding and controlling side of Rodney, and I like it a lot... and truth be told? It is a turn on..

My God, I've died and gone to heaven. He's a great kisser and an even better lover.

Sometimes you know when you've met the one, and in my case - Rodney is the one.

I see more than a future for us; I see a commitment, and I'm not one for committing, and Rodney knows this, in fact there isn't anything he doesn't know about me - he knows everything about me.

From the time I'd got bitten by a dog, to the time I broke my arm, and to the time I tried on my mom's make-up.what can I say, I was only nine.

He also knows that I'd rather face the Wraith than be locked up in room full of spiders.

He knows that I lost my virginity at 18 and to this day, I still regret it.

It's the same-old-same-old.

I was popular and had all the girls throwing themselves at me, but I didn't want Amie, Kate, or any of them. I wanted Daniel, but I wanted to prove to everyone that I wasn't queer, that I was straight like them and that the only reason I hadn't slept with a girl was because I hadn't met The One. Nevertheless, because of the pressure from my friends and because of my status, I gave in and slept with Lisa Knight.

I didn't even admit that I was attracted to other man until I was twenty-three, but even then I was too ashamed, and f it hadn't been for Gary I don't think I'd ever had come out if only he hadn't been straight.

Rodney knows all of this, and he also knows that I didn't sleep with a man until I turned twenty-five - a year after I came out. But Rodney's never judged me or my past.

I know everything there is to know about Rodney.

I know that he hates ice cream.strange, I know. How he can't ride a bicycle to save his life - when his parents taught him, he ran over a cat and ever since he's been too scared, even though the cat was okay.although the same can't be said about its tail, but I think it's sweet how, with his paper round money, brought gifts for the owners to show how sorry he was.

I know that he didn't sleep with a woman until he turned twenty-one, but unlike me, Rodney's never slept with a man.I'm his first, which is cute.

I wish I could be more like Rodney - he made the first move, by taking me by surprise during one of our missions and since then he's always doing something, whether it's a kiss or just pinching my ass.

I wonder if gay marriages are acceptable in this galaxy. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I'm not stupid - I know that people will disapprove of our relationship, but I'm not ashamed. Being gay is something I'm proud of, and I've stopped looking for approval from people.

When I was on Earth, most of my friends turned their backs on me when they found out about my sexuality; and as for my family? They disowned me; they didn't want any shame on the family name, and I haven't spoken to them since. The only person who didn't turn their back on me was Gary, and he's got it all - you know, the white picket fence and 2. 4 children.

There is no doubt in my mind that people here will do the same; to this day I still can't understand why people are homophobic.

I want to tell everyone, but only when we're ready.

Only two people know of our relationship - and that's Grodin and Ford, who have had a thing for months.

They stumbled upon us having sex in one of the puddle jumpers. I don't think we've ever been so embarrassed in my entire life - then again, I don't think they have either. I couldn't tell you who was more embarrassed.but between you and me, I think they were disappointed that we had the idea of the puddle jumper first.

A few weeks ago I saw them coming out of a puddle jumper, I think it's a regular thing now, because whenever I see them they're always coming out of a puddle jumper.

I know for a fact that we'll get a stern, long, and boring lecture from Weir, and no doubt she'll tell us to use precaution, which we do. You wouldn't think it, but when it comes to sex, safety has always been one of my main priories.

Elizabeth certainly won't disapprove of our relationship, believe me. You should see the way she checks Teyla out, when she thinks no one's looking. I've seen the way she stares at Teyla's ass as she's walking by, or when she leaves a meeting, Elizabeth's eyes just follow that ass. when Teyla wears certain clothes or when Teyla's just being Teyla.

I'm surprised Elizabeth hasn't done something. I know she wants to - it's all in her body language, but I guess with her being in charge she has to set an example, and I feel for her, I really do, because she's putting her career and her status before her happiness.

I pull away from Rodney. "What do you think of Sheppard-McKay?"

He pulls a face. "Don't you mean McKay-Sheppard?" He laughs. "What about McShep?"

I laugh. "That sounds like a name for a burger."

 

End