Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATED: Mostly FRT-13, FRM at the end.
    SUMMARY: Another of the 'First Kiss' genre, along with some explanation of how they managed to get there. Some teenage-boy drama, a bit of fluff, and all's well that ends well with happy puppies. Takes place during winter of Fifth Year, and was completely inspired by the lovely artwork of Marta.
    DISCLAIMER: Sadly, they aren't mine.
    A/N: *Title shamelessly stolen from Ezra Jack Keats, and if you never read any of his beautifully illustrated books as a child, you were sorely deprived. Thanks to Juliette for pointing out the 'color' error. My eternal gratitude to my betas, Kyrie and Evaine.
    ARCHIVES: Previously posted in my livejournal & remusxsirius, Fic Alley and FFN. SBRL(W&H), and Azkaban's Lair, if Nezad would like.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,796
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    737