Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
    Rating: FRM (for lang)
    Series: Yup... this is the first part... in well other parts.
    Category: Angst, Romance, First Time
    Summary: Tony isn't dealing well with the events of Chained, but what's more, he refuses to see a shrink... leaving Gibbs to try and help him, not only with what happened in Chained, but an experience from his past... and Tony finally learns how much Gibbs really cares for him.
    Disclaimer: I don't own em... duh if I did Gibbs would have hugged the stuffing outta Tony at the end of chained!
    Notes: SPOILERS!!! For Chained!!! This fic is sorta an answer to Nancy's request... althou there is no hot sex... not in this part anyway, but I have the starting of it.
    Warnings: This part is pretty safe, but later on there will be some discussion of abuse.
    Date: 13-03-05
    Archiving: Yeasureyabetcha
    Beta: Nope. All mistakes are mine and mine alone.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,380
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    65
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    21,722