Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
955
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,927

Memories 3: New Memories

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Series: Memories
Category: Pointless smush and smut?
Summary: Smush, smut, smush, smut, and possibly some smush.
Spoilers: No
Disclaimer: I don't own them... Duh! If I did this would be happening on screen not on my computer.
Notes: This is SUCH a cop out on my part, I had another part planned in the middle of remembering memories and this part, but it was taking too long so I'll save it for another time.
Date: 05-01-05
Beta: Nope
Archiving: Yeasureyabetcha

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Memories 3: New Memories
by Kez

 

"Easy... there sit down." Tony huffed following Gibbs ordered.

"I'm fine." He insisted.

"Of course you are... stop whining and sit still." Gibbs told him.

"Who's great idea was the assault course anyway." Tony grouched.

"Mine to make sure you were back in shape for work, which you aren't I might add." Gibbs said, putting an ice packet on the side of Tony's head where he'd hit it on falling from the over head beams.

"I'm fine." Tony repeated.

"Then you won't mind confirming that by seeing a Doctor." Gibbs said.

"I would mind, I would so mind, I don't need a Doctor... okay maybe I should take another week off work, but I don't need a Doctor." Tony's voice took on a pleading tone.

Gibbs just nodded.

Damn kid had scared him again, he knew Tony couldn't be hurt badly on the assault course, no more than a few bumps and bruises, but if he kept scaring Gibbs like this Gibbs was gonna start having issues and his issues had nearly screwed things up once between them.

"Jethro... I'm fine... honestly, just a knock on the head, stop being such a mother hen, and come sit with me." Tony said, reaching an arm out to the older man.

Gibbs relented and sat down, letting himself nuzzle in against Tony's neck.

They'd been taking things much slower this time, it wasn't like they were afraid to move up to the next level, they'd been there and done that, but it was nice just letting it happen in it's own time, taking it slow and easy and making new memories that they probably should have made the first time, around... when they both realised they'd moved to fast from friends to lovers.

It had been three weeks since Tony had been home, he did spend most of his time here days and nights, but they did nothing more than cuddle and talk. It was nice, in a strange way, it wasn't at all what Gibbs was use to, it wasn't the 'manly' thing he'd always been taught to do, but it was nice, a lot nicer than it had ever been when any of his ex-wives wanted to 'just talk'.

"What time is it?" Tony asked a while later, while Gibbs was still perfectly content to be snuggled into his side, and nuzzled against his neck.

"Little after 5 I think."

"Too early for bed?" Tony asked.

"Probably but I'm tired enough to sleep." Gibbs said.

They did their normal routine, and Gibbs found himself stopping to pause at the simplicity of it... the ease with which they moved around each other... it gave him a new burst of love for the younger man that he just had to let out.

"Well... that was... wow... what did I do to deserve that?" Tony asked about the kiss Gibbs had just laid on him.

"I love you." Gibbs told him, just resting his head against Tony's own.

"I love you too Jethro... now you wanna tell me what brought this on, not that I'm complaining you understand but..." Tony trailed off.

"I was just thinking... how easy all this has been... I mean once I got past being an idiot... these last few weeks, it's great, kind of scary... but I've never been so happy." Gibbs admitted.

"Glad to hear it..." Tony replied kissing him again.

This kiss was born of love, but designed with passion. This was the kiss Gibbs knew would take them past slow burn and into raging fire... but unlike last time they'd both grown up a lot, and were far more ready to handle it, far more ready to handle each other and their relationship in a world that could be very scary some days.

"Jethro..." Tony's voice was light and low but husky and full of passion.

The younger man was pressed up against the door frame between the bathroom and the bedroom, Gibbs pressed against his front.

Gibbs wasted no time, he knew this, he knew this body like he knew his own, and he could make Tony scream and beg for more, he could, but he wasn't going to, not now, not tonight, tonight neither of them would beg, tonight he'd give everything he'd never given before.

Kisses, licks, nibbles... fire and heat, and craziness, insanity teasing his mind with every noise Tony made, every small whimper, every whisper of his name... Gibbs was giving everything he had and Tony's responses were so full of heat and love, that it was sending Gibbs on a never ending trail of madness as he tried to hold back from release, just for a few minutes more, just a few...

Tony cried out, unable to swallow the sounds as Gibbs loved him, covered him head to toe in sweet kisses, and tender licks, nibbles that sent shivers down his spine and finally, finally, swallowing him whole, taking him into his mouth with hard, forceful, passionate sucks until Tony came for him.

Whispers, slow gentle words, soft sighs and murmured names... the air was silent but for these sounds and the soft sounds of the slap of skin on skin as Gibbs took Tony gently.

"Love you."

"I Love you too."

Whispers became louder, slow words became rushed and pleaded... sighs were moans and names were cried out in the heat of it all when they finally collapsed together.

They just lay there, the sun setting outside, the sweat drying on their bodies, and yes it was still a little scary, the idea either one of them could be hurt, but if they had this, if they had each other now... tomorrow wasn't all that important.

 

Fini

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kez.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.