Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
311
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
831

Untitled Original Fic

Summary:

Just a little ditty,
Rather dark, but not graphic so no warnings
Always love the feedback: mellicat@gmail.com

Work Text:

Untitled Original Fic
by Mellicat

 

I saw her today.

She walked by like she didn't know me, like I was some common stranger. How can she do that? How can she dismiss me from her life so completely? How can she turn off her feelings for me? Someone tell me, I need to know. What is it about me that makes me so undeserving of her love?

I was deserving of it the other night. She wanted me then, caressing my body, whispering in my ear. I was plenty good enough then.

I gave her the power. I gave it to her willingly too. Gave her the power to smash my heart and she used it. Used it as a lethal weapon and I stand here watching my guts fall to the carpet.

Why her? Why me?

Her words covered me in honey. Her eyes were soothing pools in which to drift. Her body, an anchor to keep me from floating away.

I lose my eyes to lose myself in the memories. Her scent still lingers in my bed, filling my nostrils with blessed memories of when I was hers.

How do I live through this? How do I want to? How do I walk away?

I don't.

There is only one way for the pain to end.

I saw her today.

She should have looked my way. She should have opened her eyes.

I need her here now. I need her arms around me, telling me things will be okay. Doesn't she know I can't do this with out her?

I saw her today.

She walked by and I turned to follow.

The look in her eyes when she realized it was me. She never knew I had it in me.

Now she knows. Now she understands.

I saw her today.

I don't think I'll be seeing her again.

 

END